Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

squirlltalkrocks

Tanker
  • Posts

    953
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by squirlltalkrocks

  1. squirlltalkrocks

    The Best Gold Digger

    This one is awesome!! Generallissimo battle
  2. squirlltalkrocks

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    edit that right away and say 900th post!!
  3. squirlltalkrocks

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    thanks for helping me get to the room
  4. squirlltalkrocks

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    i got there!
  5. squirlltalkrocks

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    2nd 5000 gold!
  6. squirlltalkrocks

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    why is quote not working?
  7. squirlltalkrocks

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    I am now the first one to say congratz. Congratz
  8. squirlltalkrocks

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    well clearly you can fly in madness
  9. squirlltalkrocks

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    just took a gold sorry I was too excited to take pic
  10. squirlltalkrocks

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    I feel you cuz i got 16000 so I will either get twins m1 or supplies kit
  11. squirlltalkrocks

    What Are You Drinking at the Moment?

    nothing
  12. squirlltalkrocks

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    I believe I can fly!!!!
  13. squirlltalkrocks

    World Cup Brazil 2014

    lol us not picked at all
  14. squirlltalkrocks

    Five years of TO!

    what do you mean by "showers"?
  15. squirlltalkrocks

    Comic Captions

    why is quote no working?
  16. squirlltalkrocks

    Comic Captions

    that's hilarious
  17. squirlltalkrocks

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    lol^ EDIT: 300th Post!! :) :) :D :D :ph34r: :ph34r: :wub:
  18. squirlltalkrocks

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Anyone excited about 5000 golds?
  19. squirlltalkrocks

    Five years of TO!

    This. Is. Awesome!!!!!!!!
  20. squirlltalkrocks

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    so here it is on the top of the page
  21. squirlltalkrocks

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    EDIT: Damn it last post on page again
  22. squirlltalkrocks

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    I did some parkour today for the 1st time in a while. I missed a gold. Look at my drugs, huge difference between health and mines
  23. squirlltalkrocks

    Comic Captions

    one of a kind! nice job!
  24. squirlltalkrocks

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    did I seriously post the lat thing on the page AGAIN? raph you should play with me sometime
  25. squirlltalkrocks

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    You and I should battle together sometime, i loooove rail 2 things 1. Rico doesn't have penetrating power 2. CLEARLY rico doesn't have 121-181 per hit, that would be stupid
×
×
  • Create New...