-
Posts
529 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Dragon-Judgement
-
Banned forever? I don't think it's that serious if someone is harming his team; that he should be banned permanently. People may change. Sure maybe a Day or so may help, but not forever...
-
Tons of people have already learned to play... and they drug? That means they still need to learn how to play? I don't think you understand the purpose of the Power-ups then. And I'm pretty sure anyone who has Drugs will use them... even you.
-
If you want to know how to make videos, look here: http://en.tankiforum...howtopic=163434
-
Well, me personally; I don't have either one of them now, but I used to Use Isida(prior to the Rebalance) and it served me pretty well, and plus I used Viking along with it.I didn't use Smoky that much, but it's a decent weapon :). And I applied to become a Consultant.
-
If you're a fighter and you want an extra "Pow!" work on Smoky, since it has that powerful Critical Hit that can do a pretty big deal on a lot of the Tanks. And it's got a Fast Reload, so you really just run around the Maps and go "Boom... Boom... Boom."Isida on the other hand, yes it's OP'd, but it's gonna have a bit of a Slow reload from M0 until you get M2-M3. Also, if you drug with either one, you can do pretty good. But with Isida you'll need something that has some good Speed and HP. Usually Hornet comes to mind, but it's not always the best option, which leaves a space open for other Hulls like Viking, Hunter, and Dictator. All 3 of them have Exceptional speed and HP, which makes them good Candidates for the weapons. So it all depends on how you use them. Good luck :).
-
Player armenia1313 has been banned for a Millennia. Reason: banning Slash1524_2 for two reasons.
-
I wouldn't mind seeing that particular thing being implemented...I'd also want to see a difference in the Dust... on the Snow it's the same color as if you're riding around on Dirt.
-
I can give you some basic info on both, and maybe you can make the decision.Hunter is an All-purpose Hull, Dictator; not so much(it's height can cause some problems). They both have decent speed and HP, hunter being a little faster and Dictator having a slightly bigger amount of HP. Ok, I don't know anything that's really bad about Hunter, but like I said about Dictator; it's height causes issues for it. Direct attacks from the front should be relatively easy to put out, same with all sides in some cases. Your only problem regarding Dictator is the sides. You have to be careful not to get rammed from your left and right sides because it will be difficult to execute an Attack.. Unless you're using Thunder, you can always hit the nearest wall to your opponent or drop a mine or two. Also, if you plan on hiding behind walls and popping out only to get some shots, be aware and do not use the Front of the Tank for this purpose. The Tank will be exposed before the Gun has a clear shot; which subjects you to taking Damage. So, you'll have to be backwards if you're going to do this. Now, if you're looking for what guns to use, I would Advice Thunder with both, Railgun, twins, Rico, Smoky, you can use Isida if you like, but I'd probably just use it with Hunter. Seperately, I'd use Freeze, Firebird, Shaft, and the above weapons with Hunter. Dictator, you're not going to get very far using Freeze and Firebird with it; it's just too tall... but the rest can work if you use them correctly. Hope this helps. Best of luck to you :).
-
Reason why you Double Posted, Haider? Accidental?
-
I'm a Fighter, not a Camper. I prefer to run about and take out people instead of exploring a Map. Reaons why I don't like Parkour. <--
-
I have a question... do you know what the word 'Immature' actually means? If you don't, there was no need to say that the young kids that do play Tanki are Immature, because in a way, they're not. They are just doing the same thing all of us are doing: Trying to become the best. Have some mercy and patience with them please. You're 13, picking on kids that are probably ranging from 7-11. Please, just do what you need to do, and don't mind them. Also, if you hate Friendly Fire matches so much, it's basically your fault for entering the battle in the first part. So why should Tanki remove it? Because you don't like it? I don't believe so. You guys didn't like the 123 Update, it's still here. There's nothing you, nor me, can do about what's been placed into this game; just play and move on, ok? It'll save you a lot of trouble. :)
-
I never have reached that spot in Polygon, and I don't intend to... not really a way I wanna use my Battle Time. Just my personal opinion :).
-
Actually, it has been discussed, and basically what you want Tanki to do is practically a Rollback, since it's getting rid of an Update.
-
You probably won't get accepted if you're in it just for the Salary. They want Dedicated, honest people to become Mods. Not selfish, blameworthy people.
-
Pics showing scams, profanity, etc. Do not need to be posted anywhere on the Forum. You should send them to the Chat Moderators in a PM.
-
If you're going to be playing in DM matches, Mammoth seals the Deal. Hornet won't last very long due to it's little amount of HP. CTF on the other hand, Hornet is a little bit better since you can get around quicker. My suggestion would be... if you play CTF a lot more than DM, go for Hornet, then move up to Mammoth just in case you may need it. :)
-
That name just makes me laugh so hard now... but yes... squirrels like to cross the street and sometimes... they don't exactly make it. :mellow:
-
If I were to change my username... it'd have to be... Idk.
-
He's right to an Extent. The Dev's don't exactly check on the English Community Forum.
-
Ok, as for the guns... I would shoot for Isida, because it's been amped up a bit since the Rebalance; making it a lot Stronger for most people to deal with. But for Isida, you won't need Titan or Mammoth... you'll need something a little more suited for the job. Try Viking, it's stable, got decent HP and a considerable amount of speed too. I wouldn't advise doing what most people do and pick Hornet, especially on low M's because it's HP isn't exactly in a High state... so you'll be getting Singled out and eliminated most of the time... so possibly Viking or Dictator would be an option for you. Now... if you were to pick between Titan or Mammoth... I, in my personal opinion would pick Mammoth. It may be slow(Titan is also, there's not much of difference to their speeds), but it has a decent amount of HP once you get up into the M2 Stages of the Upgrades, the same with Titan. I'm not sure what your play style is like, so you might want to test each one of them in a battle. And which ever one suits you, that's probably the one you should use. If you want to take a look at every weapon and tank Specification, you can look here and it might make it easier for you: http://en.tankiforum.com/index.php?showtopic=163597
-
Sadly, that's true... I don't understand why they can't look at someone elses' topic instead of Flooding the Forum with new ones... it's getting kinda crowded, the Forum. But hey, that's just people. We all gotta deal with one another in some way.
-
Thunder is not exactly the best option when it comes to Short Range, you have a risk of hitting yourself along with your opponent with the Splash Damage effect, and people tend to take advantage of that and I try to make a Thunder Self-Destruct. So Thunder is best for Mid-Further Range. :)
-
If you have any more questions, just ask them here since there's a topic on what to choose as far as Guns/Hulls: http://en.tankiforum...wtopic=21900
Jump to content










































































