Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Dragon-Judgement

Tanker
  • Posts

    529
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dragon-Judgement

  1. Dragon-Judgement

    Who likes Star Wars?

    I know of that, and I don't plan on seeing either one of those "movies."Sure George Lucas wanted to get away from all of the Business and stuff, but to sell Lucasfilm off to Disney? Disney! Children's movies! No, I will not be watching this so-called "Trilogy."
  2. Dragon-Judgement

    What to buy? What to use?

    Depends on which is best for you. :)
  3. Dragon-Judgement

    Post your battle song!

    1.DragonBall Z Budokai Tenkaichi 2- Lost Courage 2.DragonBall Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3- After The Fire 3. StarWars- Duel Of Fates 4. Dragon Ball Z- Gohan vs Buu Theme. 5. SSJ3 Goku Theme.(Epic) ^_^
  4. Dragon-Judgement

    Who likes Star Wars?

    Lol, wow. :3
  5. Dragon-Judgement

    Who likes Star Wars?

    StarWars = Boss. Gotta have it. I've got replicas, artwork, figures... almost the whole 9 yards... wanna find a true starwars fan? Check out Rancho Obi-Wan.
  6. Dragon-Judgement

    my sister died today

    I'll be smart on this one... if this was real, I'm sorry to hear...(Even though I never saw anything about this on the news... <_<) But if not, you will have trouble, my friend.
  7. Dragon-Judgement

    130 – Battles filter

    To organize your battles. If you don't like a certain Battle Mode, you can toggle it off. If you like only CTF, set it to where only CTF battles will show. It's just to make it easier for you. :)
  8. Dragon-Judgement

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    I'm not a Mod... but ok.
  9. Dragon-Judgement

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Ohh... how so?
  10. Dragon-Judgement

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    O.o Who's the "cool" person here? Lol.
  11. Dragon-Judgement

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Banned you all for responding to this Thread. :3
  12. Dragon-Judgement

    [Forum Game] Guess the Paint

    Sure. Next: Microchip. :3
  13. Dragon-Judgement

    first deer

    You can't ban someone from your Thread... they can come back just to look and you won't even know.. unless he has violated a rule, then he will dealt with by the ones in Charge. So just ignore ridiculous comments you find in your Thread, and all will be good. :)
  14. Dragon-Judgement

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Player SilentShadow has been banned for 10 minutes. Reason: Not giving Slash1524_2 a time limit on his ban.
  15. Dragon-Judgement

    Kits

    An In-game garage would almost be the same thing...
  16. Dragon-Judgement

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Player Slash1524_2 has been banned for 90 minutes. Reason: Spelling my name wrong when banning.
  17. Dragon-Judgement

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Player SwagBoy11 has been banned for 10 minutes. Reason: Laughing at SilentShadow.
  18. Dragon-Judgement

    What to buy? What to use?

    And it's "Consultant" my friend.And I'm not even a full one, just a Candidate, but the Laws of the Consultants still apply to me. :)
  19. Dragon-Judgement

    What to buy? What to use?

    Shouldn't it kind of... ring a bell when you look the Avatar..?
  20. Dragon-Judgement

    What to buy? What to use?

    Well, like I said before; I can't decide for you. YOU have to make that decision, I can only advise you so much.
  21. Dragon-Judgement

    What to buy? What to use?

    Whatever gun fits your play style is the best choice for you.But if you're looking for an opinion, I'd say Thunder. :)
  22. Dragon-Judgement

    Kits

    +1.
  23. Dragon-Judgement

    Kits

    The Devs don't visit the English Forum. ._.
  24. Dragon-Judgement

    Kits

    Just from reading the first sentence, I said to myself, "This is like Customs from COD..."
  25. Dragon-Judgement

    Kits

    No thanks, this is not Call of Duty.
×
×
  • Create New...