-
Posts
529 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Dragon-Judgement
-
I know of that, and I don't plan on seeing either one of those "movies."Sure George Lucas wanted to get away from all of the Business and stuff, but to sell Lucasfilm off to Disney? Disney! Children's movies! No, I will not be watching this so-called "Trilogy."
-
Depends on which is best for you. :)
-
1.DragonBall Z Budokai Tenkaichi 2- Lost Courage 2.DragonBall Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3- After The Fire 3. StarWars- Duel Of Fates 4. Dragon Ball Z- Gohan vs Buu Theme. 5. SSJ3 Goku Theme.(Epic) ^_^
-
StarWars = Boss. Gotta have it. I've got replicas, artwork, figures... almost the whole 9 yards... wanna find a true starwars fan? Check out Rancho Obi-Wan.
-
I'll be smart on this one... if this was real, I'm sorry to hear...(Even though I never saw anything about this on the news... <_<) But if not, you will have trouble, my friend.
-
To organize your battles. If you don't like a certain Battle Mode, you can toggle it off. If you like only CTF, set it to where only CTF battles will show. It's just to make it easier for you. :)
-
I'm not a Mod... but ok.
-
Ohh... how so?
-
O.o Who's the "cool" person here? Lol.
-
Banned you all for responding to this Thread. :3
-
Sure. Next: Microchip. :3
-
You can't ban someone from your Thread... they can come back just to look and you won't even know.. unless he has violated a rule, then he will dealt with by the ones in Charge. So just ignore ridiculous comments you find in your Thread, and all will be good. :)
-
Player SilentShadow has been banned for 10 minutes. Reason: Not giving Slash1524_2 a time limit on his ban.
-
An In-game garage would almost be the same thing...
-
Player Slash1524_2 has been banned for 90 minutes. Reason: Spelling my name wrong when banning.
-
Player SwagBoy11 has been banned for 10 minutes. Reason: Laughing at SilentShadow.
-
And it's "Consultant" my friend.And I'm not even a full one, just a Candidate, but the Laws of the Consultants still apply to me. :)
-
Shouldn't it kind of... ring a bell when you look the Avatar..?
-
Well, like I said before; I can't decide for you. YOU have to make that decision, I can only advise you so much.
-
Whatever gun fits your play style is the best choice for you.But if you're looking for an opinion, I'd say Thunder. :)
-
The Devs don't visit the English Forum. ._.
-
Just from reading the first sentence, I said to myself, "This is like Customs from COD..."
-
No thanks, this is not Call of Duty.
Jump to content










































































