Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

marc.anthony

Tanker
  • Posts

    1
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by marc.anthony

  1. marc.anthony

    People on this forum are not 16

    Who are you talking to?HeroPlayer?
  2. marc.anthony

    Is this what Tanki 2.0 suppose to be like?

    Yeah I know.Even though I joined last September it seems like sooo long.
  3. marc.anthony

    Just wondering

    I saw a pic of 2.0.It looked awesome
  4. marc.anthony

    Weapon...

    What do you mean by solo game? If its a small map, I'd say isida.
  5. marc.anthony

    Gentlemen's Agreement (GA)

    In 1942 And that's why you cant have any GA's in Tanki.
  6. marc.anthony

    Nobody Respects Parkour!

    There you have it.
  7. marc.anthony

    lets make silence and noise live up to its names

    In the Shaft info it says that.I doubt it.Have you ever seen a Shaft deliver pizza?(:P)Basically what they are trying to say is that it's an awesome gun.
  8. marc.anthony

    Self Destruct Suggestion

    No. Full stop.
  9. marc.anthony

    Nobody Respects Parkour!

    I typed in every bl***y language there is in google translate!!!!
  10. marc.anthony

    lets make silence and noise live up to its names

    I know.:P If I become a mapmaker that will be my first one.
  11. marc.anthony

    New Gun - Fires Crystala

    Better....
  12. marc.anthony

    New Gun - Fires Crystala

    First time i saw this I started laughing....but actually there is no point whatsoever.
  13. marc.anthony

    Nobody Respects Parkour!

    I know but that's not as fun as open ones.:(
  14. marc.anthony

    Building your tanki portfolio.

    I got 49-9 with the Shaft-Mammoth M1 but no screenshot unfortunately.
  15. marc.anthony

    Nobody Respects Parkour!

    Whenever I create a battle named Pakour some idiots come and ruin it by killing everybody!Especially Shafts!! Respect Parkour Will you?
  16. marc.anthony

    Tankionline is a ticking time bomb.

    Play Pakour.
  17. marc.anthony

    Tankionline is a ticking time bomb.

    What they should do is.....
  18. marc.anthony

    lets make silence and noise live up to its names

    But there are chickens in ChickenMania.:P
  19. marc.anthony

    Delete the inactive accounts.

    Yep like kavinda's 3 accounts.
  20. marc.anthony

    Friends List in Tanki Online

    You've been playing too much PotCo or Toontown.:)
  21. marc.anthony

    People on this forum are not 16

    Yeah I know. I'm 12.
  22. marc.anthony

    lets make silence and noise live up to its names

    Let's make A Map called ChickenMania where there are Chickeñs running around and if you shoot them their heads fall off like in Trapshoot.And Gold Boxes don't fall , the chickens lay them.And after they lay them you can't collect them because they chicken will be nesting it until it grows and becomes a 10000 Gold Box the size of a tank.:P
  23. marc.anthony

    100 silver box

    BY me.:)
  24. marc.anthony

    lets make silence and noise live up to its names

    If we have the mining and blowing up of cows & gambling this will be called MineCowblowinTankGamble Online.How's are we going to find a way to shorten that?
×
×
  • Create New...