-
Posts
1 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by marc.anthony
-
Player haider15905 has been banned.Reason:Lying desperately
-
Are you a girl or a boy? :D
-
Not me.If mybest friend did that to me I wouldn't consider him my best friend.
-
Hate studies;> Love school:D
-
You should read books like Percy Jackson,Narnia,Lord of the Rings,etc.
-
Great story.Are they people or tanks?:S
-
I got 950 sometime ago
-
Hornet-Firebird.No screenshots.
-
Player haider15905 has been banned.Reason: Discussing number of posts another player has, and for not listening to Carry On by Fun.
-
Go to red team with Isida-Mammoth on the blue team ramp with another Isida-Mammoth and destroy
-
i'm using a mobile right now. if I could play Tanki, I would. You can play it on an Ipod or Iphone though.
-
It's like you and me, Stalker!!!Every topic, too.
-
#8. sorry i can't poll because it tells me to type my password and when I do it says authorization failed.
-
and don't post bad Stuff
-
Noone can replace the real cheap.
-
Shake hands.
Jump to content



































































