Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

FRU1TY

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 593
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    6

Everything posted by FRU1TY

  1. I really don't think support nanobots is OP.. Why? Yes I own this augment sure its healing is good along with its crit heal....However, when trying to attack enemy team with it its damage is kinda garbage NGL. Sure it can hold its own but it doesn't warrant the augment to labeled as OP because its not strong enough in offensive power its meant to support the team not for offensive play. Now a more useful augment that can over shadow support Nano bots is healing emitters for shaft. I also own this augment let me tell you it does a way better job at healing teammates and it does a way better job also in offensive play. Why? It takes time for Support Nano bot user to heal a teammate when having Shaft healing emitters can almost instantly heal a tank with its sniping shots as well and kill tanks without having to worry about any hindrances. Overall I think Support Nano bots are okay where they stand. * I forgot to mention healing shaft can also heal with its arcade shots as well. I felt like adding this sound track XD. But seriously Support nanobots are okay as they are.
  2. FRU1TY

    Let's Discuss Drones!

    I dislike that evil combo lol. This is why I ended up using long ranged turrets in the first place because combos like these. XD Sometimes Ill end up using hornets OD randomly to see the outline of what tank combo they are using to form my counter strategy.
  3. FRU1TY

    September Challenge II

    Welp time to use heat immunity again XD.
  4. FRU1TY

    September Challenge II

    I'm going to skip this challenge as well I already have things from the gold tier except for tesla new augment. Plus I don't feel the incentive to get a BP if there is not a single skin container.
  5. My personal favorite augment for hammer, stun pallets. XD
  6. I don't see the need to nerf lifeguard. Why? Lifeguard is useless against turrets with high dps such as Firebird, freeze, isida, Vulcan, tesla, and twins. Lifeguard is only good against turrets with low dps rates such as long range turret class. Lifeguard also helps people survive against booster users that try to one shot them. As for defender I see why people want to nerf it further to the ground sure its annoying but the drone is meant for defense. Also emp and ap status/augments can also counter defender users. It has the same armor bonus as crisis when maxed. Booster I can agree for a nerf for it I use it myself and I can say it needs a nerf. * I forgot to mention, nerfing defender further would also just make crisis look more superior not in just speed but its defense as well.
  7. Well vikings charge per point is 0.5 despite having extremely slow passive charge. If viking users get their kills in, the OD fills up relatively quickly. Since it stacks over per kills and points. Basically their charge seems faster because people are landing kills with viking especially people using hammer booster for example. Basically almost the same charge per point as hunter which is by .1 difference. I always hated the OD because of the charge per point ratio aspect and other factors.
  8. 1. CTF 2. CP 3. Siege 4. Rugby 5. ASL 6.TDM 7. TJR My personal list :D
  9. Be careful mate, get ready to make solid counter arguments...you are gonna walk into the same fire I did. XD
  10. I guess your right I was just trying to see this from another angle.
  11. Do you think they buffed freeze purposely to promote cold immunity or cold resistance? Or try to promote people using badger? Well I may never know, this is just my hypothesis. I can also see this to give people more reasons to use defender.
  12. I like how people are cracking down on tesla being so op which can be understandable. But I feel like hammer and freeze are powerful. Hammer with its status augments and freeze with its ridiculous crit buff. In still seeing so many hammers and now more freezes are starting to show up.
  13. FRU1TY

    Nerfing the shaft (turret)

    Relatable....I go on my mini acc and I see so many shafts.
  14. I own blunderbuss and let me tell you something, its very strong. Eventhough that the spread is garbage its very powerful. My hammer is mk7-6 and with blunderbuss with boosted damage I can easily one shot medium hulls and give about 3k damage without boosted damage its in 1600s range. (This is talking about its crit damage )
  15. I can't get over the fact were it says Check you Internet connection. XD
  16. I like mobile for controls and I got used to using tracked hulls I just don't like were I have to figure out what equipment they are using. I mean I wanna at least see gs but I can't.
  17. If you wanna see something really clean play mobile. You can't see anything what the players have in battle and you have to find out for yourself lol. You can't even see any GS's XD Litterally going into a battle blindly.
  18. Ik but freeze still kills me pretty fast despite me having it. Lol its kinda dumb but comical.
  19. I feel like freeze has gotten very strong. When I use my armadillo module, the freeze turret kills me pretty quickly. I know armadillo is supposed to reduce crit damage but for some reason freeze still is powerful in crits.
  20. I actually play with gauss and let me tell you supercharge does not effect sniping shots. Its for arcade shots.
  21. People shouldn't still have to mult in battle, period...If they wanna test out the combo, test it in the test server but please don't bring such low gs as a legend into battle. Otherwise its hinderence to the team. It is still infuriating to see legends in my team using such ridiculous low gs. Thus causes my team to lose or make it harder for me to complete the dumb get top 3 in winning team mission.
  22. The most stupidest thing my teammates do is using 4-5k gs even lower as legends that are being mults. Then I come to look at their profiles and it turned out that they had mk7 equipment this whole time. This is really annoying and most of all disappointing.
  23. hmm that must be really bad. So far the lowest I've seen within the 72 battles I had were 16 of the battles had majors and one battle captain.
  24. Its pretty bad 46/72 matches I played had majors and colonels and brigadiers.
  25. Well to me its not a big deal, despite some negative changes to the game in the past I still love to play this game. When something new is added or for experimentation reasons, for me I would like to test and see for myself and then make my final judgement if I think if its a good idea or not. Anyways Im going to take a 5 hr break or so from playing. My hands are very cramped and Im tired. Lol
×
×
  • Create New...