-
Posts
1 593 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
6
Everything posted by FRU1TY
-
What Drones Would You Like To Be Nerfed Or Buffed? And Why?
FRU1TY replied to FRU1TY in What Drones Would You Like To Be Nerfed Or Buffed? And Why? Archive
I am very curious on what you guys think on this. I will be reading these :D -
What Is Your Opinion About the Current State of Tanki Online?
FRU1TY replied to Maf in Game Discussion
Here's the thing though there needs to be buyers to keep this game going otherwise having no buyers at all will result in this game completely dying just how Tanki X died. I understand that these buyers sometimes ruin the game always having 9999 gs or having op equipment but they are necessary to keep the game going. The main concern that needs to be fixed first is the Match Making system. The developers have to fix the Match Making system so that similar ranks play together as well as GS too being factored. Until the Match Making system is fixed there are always gonna be unbalanced matches. -
@LOLKILLERTOTHEDEATH I agree, due to ap turrets having the ability to do break your armor it just causes supplies to go to waste and cause other enemies to att despite the hornet od not being active. Dont forget about ap immunity XD.
-
After the Experiment I have come to a conclusion that defender drone is now being often used a lot making still Op Combos more OP. Despite it being back to normal HP I still can say that the defense time for it is still too long and its ability to stack upon any modual is still broken mostly on VIking and on heavy hulls. light hulls as well for its speed and increased defense with defender. I really hope the devs fix the time limit on the drone at least from 30 seconds to 15 seconds. To be more balanced.
-
Hello i would like to ask what are the secret rooms used for in maps. I some how find them in parkour mode or when i toggle the camera.
-
But then your just gambling at that point.
-
@GrayWolf8733 actualy you need both of those orders depending on the situation. Like at_shin said
-
@Ironmantonystark ok but i was specifing in his/her scenario. XD
-
Yes, these situations do happen however what are the chances that a hunter will go after the flag in ctf? Because most of the time you get light hulls going after the flag for example, wasp bomb would be more effective than hunters od for that situation. 2. If you have a long range turret and use double damage first. You lead yourself open for attacks from the opposing team plus most likely the tank that stole the flag could have either crises, defender, or lifeguard thus wasting your double damage supplies.
-
@At_Shin thanx for filling out that detail i forgot to memtion that too xd
-
@ThirdOnion It does matter if you wanna play more strategically instead of just making unnecessary sacrifices in teams.
-
Did you guys ever wonder how to use supplies effectively?
FRU1TY replied to FRU1TY in Did you guys ever wonder how to use supplies effectively? Archive
When Using a light hull: always start with Speed boosts and then Double armor and always use double damage last. The reason why is that when you start with speed boosts your cool-down to get Double Armor and double damage is 5 seconds. If you activate Double damage second after speed boosts , you have to wait to get that Double Armor for 10 seconds which leaves you vulnerable to attacks from opposing teams. If double armor is activated after speed boosts, it has good coverage and you can have Double damage activated after the 10 sec cool down by the time you are in enemy territory which will help with the effectiveness on your supply usage. As for heavy hulls: always start with double armor and then use speed boosts, because when you start with double armor you have a 5 sec cool down to activate the speed boost well 10 sec to get Double damage. (I hope this helps) :D -
@yellowghetto LOL All of em XD
-
@Jefer762 Like I said earlier in the comments, I had multiple alt acc to experiment to make a final conclusion on how op the drone is. I even said before that I preferred using this acc because its my first acc to not have any drones in garage. In my other acc's I do have drones. I have used every single drone in my experimental acc's to see that defender has the least weaknesses in it. In fact almost no weaknesses due to it having a long time of defense.
-
@wolverine848 1. how am I being biased. 2. I have been giving you my full analysis on the topic. 3. What evidence that you provided or a full explanation to counter my statements because you haven't really given a full analysis on the full picture I even had to repeat myself twice and give 1 thorough explanation.
-
@wolverine848 The reason why the hornet's OD had the ability to ignore damage is to compensate for the weak armor it had because hornets is very easily killed such as (i.e) shaft being able to one shot it from a long distance or any long ranged turret. (Prior to the testing stage of Hp increase) Furthermore, you also have melee turrets with ridiculous Damage per second that can still kill hornet very easily. Whats wrong with Ap status is yes it still did the same thing as hornet did before like you said, but The only problem with it is that it has to be visible in line of sight and cant be activated behind a wall plus your camera view throws it off sometimes . and lastly you have team mates wont sometimes try to help you make the hornets OD effective otherwise it goes to waste. (PLUS THIS TOPIC IS FOR NERFING THE DEFENDER DRONE) Please take your discussion for nerfing hornets od or any topics relating to hornet elsewhere. Tank You :D
-
@wolverine848 but the thing about the original hornet OD is to counter against titans dome and counter the defender drone plus I would not have mind if the developers nerfed the hornet time to be shorter because 20 seconds was too long. Because of the length time it had which was too long; is what made hornets OD too op.
-
@wolverine848 No, I did not want the hornet to be nerfed. I would have been ok if they decided to nerf hornets time from 20 sec to 10 but instead they ruined it by changing a feature by adding a new status effect.
-
@wolverine848 yes I do have 15 alt acc. but i prefer to use this acc because its my first acc to not have any drones in garage.
-
@wolverine848 Actually, I have many alt accs to experiment with meley turrets and others. And I can make a final conclusion how op the drone is.
-
@Thankxtu Still it was still op prior to the update too. the defense was still too high and titans used it more often and light hulls. it would still be tedious to kill a tank with a maxed defender drone regardless. since it can still stack on any defense.
-
@cosmic666 No you just don't want the drone to be nerfed despite the evidence I gave and how it will make the game one sided.
-
@cosmic666 Look how the defender drone is OP I even described as before why, such as the use on it on heavy hulls and the protection modual being stacked with defender. And the defense is too high and the time for it is too long.. "It should not last 30 seconds" as Tidebreaker said before.
-
@asem.harbi Yeah I agree defender would be even more OP at low ranks since there is not a lot of drone users at low ranks, but when its max in high ranks its just as tough. now its harder to deal with on heavy hulls such as for example titan and its overdrive.
-
@Maf LOL it seems that you don't wan't the drone to be nerfed. But, like I said before I stated the reason why the defender drone throws off the balance.
Jump to content


































































