-
Posts
1 593 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
6
Everything posted by FRU1TY
-
close the topic
-
Bruh i put a time limit and longer delay so it shouldn't be op.
-
Bruh i put a time limit and longer delay so it shouldnt be too op
-
No this is raw footage in one session. This is whats happening to me right at the moment
-
Ok there is so much bugs and buffering and please just watch it and how many things you see that are bugs. Oh this is for TO mobile. First thing when i get in i load into battle. And more
-
I got the link but it doesn't work
-
Inquiry on Making a new acc then verifying it.
FRU1TY replied to FRU1TY in Inquiry on Making a new acc then verifying it. Archive
Hello I recently made a new acc. but heres the problem I cant verify it because flash is no longer around supporting the game. So how would I be able to verify the email address? -
First of all, I was giving you an example how defender the way it is now is op. 2. Adding defense to moduals: if this idea were to be implemented it would throw off turret balance. 3. Did you read the part where I said it can be applied to any modual when paired with current defender? 4. Mate, this idea would just make the game even more unbalanced.
-
This is the MM @yellowghetto and I were in on our minis. And holy heck whats with the MM; This is comical XD (At Least we got top 5)
-
@asem.harbi basically its possible to One shot jugger with a maxed booster and HC for shaft if the modual wasn't equiped on.
-
Bruh you forget that many use defender and have 50 percent moduals. Btw the moduals stick onto the juggernaut. Not the drones.
-
Actually there is a time limit I added and longer delay so it shouldn't be OP. BTW Heavy capacitors for shaft with booster actually 1 shots juggernaut without effort.
-
After I read the first sentence.. Disappointed
-
Why is there even a 3rd Lieutenant there... This MM system got more worse than before.
-
There I added the description. on the first page
-
@wolverine848 how about the draw back is +15 delay meaning more delay time, and 3 sec as a time limit?
-
I forgot to mention this can be applied to any modual. I just used railgun as an example and falcon modual.
-
@master_howitzerYou know why this idea is unbalanced. If you were to add defense to the moduals, the protections would add about 90% protection to 3 moduals at the same time and most likely for Railgun, Gauss, and Shaft . This would make the turret balance thrown off for one. Two have you seen the broken defense the defender has if you paired a defender with a 50 50 50 modual and maxed defender it would have already added up to almost 82% protection. As a Railgun user, I use large-caliber rounds, now take the 50% protection plus the maxed defender drone its about 82% protection, now when I use large caliber rail apparently I only do 260- 300 damage even-though my rail is mk8 and if I use double damage I would only dent a 400-600 and that is with the way defender-drone is now. Now try picturing a titans dome with defender, it cuts the damage and now i would only inflict about 60-75 damage and with double damage its about 160 damage. Overall if this idea is implemented it would throw all the turrets balance out the window like @FrozenRailgun said.
-
they were 5-9 ranks higher than us.
-
Here is the result of the match @yellowghetto and I just finished.
-
There changed it to 15 percent delay
-
Oops too long delay should make it 15?
-
Ok I added a drawback and a time limit. I wonder if the description is ok now.
-
Because the spectrum modual protectects from all turrets instead of just 3
-
This would be very unbalanced
Jump to content


































































