-
Posts
434 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by BruhBruhThingThing
-
Category Ideas for Game Modes!
BruhBruhThingThing replied to Ilia.ArchangeI in Ideas and Suggestions
-
What would you call it when you're better at doing some things right handed and other things left handed?
-
patch notes Patch Update #683 - Released 8th April 2022
BruhBruhThingThing replied to Marcus in News Archive
Also to add to your statement, not everyone has enough time or enough luck to finish the challenge within 2 weeks. -
Oh thank you. I didn't know where to post it. Also, did you like it? ?
-
-
patch notes Patch Update #683 - Released 8th April 2022
BruhBruhThingThing replied to Marcus in News Archive
Lol, it has been ruined for a long time now. -
patch notes Patch Update #683 - Released 8th April 2022
BruhBruhThingThing replied to Marcus in News Archive
And just when I was regaining a little faith in them, they manage to sink even lower by pulling this stunt. -
patch notes Patch Update #683 - Released 8th April 2022
BruhBruhThingThing replied to Marcus in News Archive
I hear pulsar, apparently an augment that inflicts all status effects, has been added secretly. Welp, I'm taking back my compliment. -
patch notes Patch Update #683 - Released 8th April 2022
BruhBruhThingThing replied to Marcus in News Archive
I really hope I'm wrong about my answer because the last couple of updates (last weeks and this weeks) have restored a small amount of faith in them. But anyway, I think they're slightly buffing thunder so that they can eventually add status augments to it and make money off of it. -
AAHHHH! I need bleach for my eyes now!
-
patch notes Patch Update #683 - Released 8th April 2022
BruhBruhThingThing replied to Marcus in News Archive
I don't know about you @Bydo, but I'd rather them add new interesting augments (even if it might turn the intended turret into another turret) than just lazily adding new status augments. -
What is this monstrosity I'm looking at? ?️ ?️
-
Pictomania: Memes, Screenshots, Internet Pics, GIFs
BruhBruhThingThing replied to monkeyburn in Off-Topic Discussion
Girls: Why do boys die so much more quickly than us girls? Boys: Guy A sits down and opens his legs. Guy B aims a bowling ball at Guy A's nether regions. Girls: -
Don't you mean a quintuple kill? The kill feed in the pic shows you getting 5 kills with the OD.
-
valid Eliminate isida crit shots for the jugg.
BruhBruhThingThing replied to artc in Ideas and Suggestions
If you mean by non groups vs non groups. Then its just as @wolverine848 said. If the random juggernaut and random isida are able to work together resulting in their team winning, then they deserve that win. I don't see a problem with that. -
valid Eliminate isida crit shots for the jugg.
BruhBruhThingThing replied to artc in Ideas and Suggestions
I don't see how any of this answers my question. Or maybe you meant to ask your question to someone else and I replied assuming you were asking me? -
valid Eliminate isida crit shots for the jugg.
BruhBruhThingThing replied to artc in Ideas and Suggestions
Before I answer that question, I'd like to ask you a question, you'll soon see where I'm going with it. So using your logic and experience, are grouped players more likely and able to cooperate with each other than players randomly thrown together into a team? -
valid Self-destruct when the battle begins
BruhBruhThingThing replied to Dictator_Haddou in Ideas and Suggestions
Ok, maybe not completely unfair. Just slightly unfair. But still, some people might see it as punishment for not doing anything wrong, all they really did was load in and haven't strayed away from their teams base. If anything, I think just the strays should be forced to respawn. But true, the slight unfairness isn't much of a big deal. Main reason I'm not for the forced respawn is because of potentially high ping it may cause. -
valid Eliminate isida crit shots for the jugg.
BruhBruhThingThing replied to artc in Ideas and Suggestions
This issue comes back to mismatchmaker pitting groups against non groups. -
valid Self-destruct when the battle begins
BruhBruhThingThing replied to Dictator_Haddou in Ideas and Suggestions
I have two concerns with this suggestion: 1) It'd be unfair for those that don't try to get an early advantage during the delay to suddenly get self destructed. 2) With everyone self destructing, I'd imagine the ping to be quite high. Some players have devices that wont be able to keep up, so they may either get disconnected or crash. I think a much better solution would be to self destruct the players that aren't in their own teams base. -
And imagine if the exp per gold increases as you rank up. Big OOF.
-
Flip a coin.
-
I understand your frustration, but blaming it on players who form the groups isn't the right way to go about it since its not their fault. If you want to blame the problem on something, blame it on the flawed mismatchmaker and the devs who wont even care to fix the issue. Aim your strong words at those issues.
-
update Patch Update #682 - Released 1st April 2022
BruhBruhThingThing replied to Marcus in News Archive
Yeah, agree with you. I'm glad they realized how unreasonable they were being when they decided to disable battle chat. But seriously, if they really wanted to fix the problem of people talking about politics in their game, isn't there a better way to accomplish this? Like oh I don't know, censoring trigger words? -
I've heard that they do one every year.
Jump to content



























































