Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Tommy60

Tanker
  • Posts

    3 675
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tommy60

  1. Tommy60

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Banned for banning.
  2. Tommy60

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Banned for leaking top-secret information.
  3. Tommy60

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Banned for neglecting to call it a period.
  4. Tommy60

    Wasp and Railgun Tournament Discussion

    Finished my first round. :thumbup:
  5. Tommy60

    Wolf battles

    I never got my Wolf avatar. :lol:
  6. Results have been posted.
  7. Tommy60

    50000000 crystal?

    Thank goodness I didn't have my earbuds in! :mrgreen:
  8. Tommy60

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Banned because you're not the only one.
  9. Tommy60

    TANKI IS LAGGING

    I have been experiencing the same problems for the past week. I hope the administration can fix it.
  10. TwoWordsIsNotAcceptable
  11. Tommy60

    Where can i apply a job as moderator

    If you need to ask this question, then you should not be a moderator.
  12. Tommy60

    Tanki Online news blog 13

    Hey bruce please read the pm i sent u, im actually Racos321, this is another account of mine, but im Racos321. Its important what i sent you. Im writing from here cause my other acc is banned. Banned accounts can still use the Private Messaging system. :hunf:
  13. Tommy60

    Wasp and Railgun Tournament Discussion

    Oops-- I didn't catch that. :mrgreen:
  14. Tommy60

    Wasp and Railgun Tournament Discussion

    Nothing is wrong with his application-- he simply wrote it all in Russian.
×
×
  • Create New...