Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Parkour Survival 2019


Goges
 Share

Recommended Posts

I wish the best of luck to all participants, and the parkour scene. Would love it, if there was an actual team for Parkour Organisers; like in the past there was Ben and SwiftSmoky;  superb combo who dealt with the scene without causing 'outrage'.

We have a team of 3 people that have been in the parkour scene for quite some time but the rewards are still not in our hands, we only try to make the contest as enjoyable as we can for the other players of the parkour community :)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We have made this rule for other challenges, which includes "time".

 

 

adding to what @I.Legend.I already said. Let me give you an example out of parkour survival 2017. At a certain stage of the challenge, the participants were given a challenge to get on a sign and balance themselves, with other words, stay on it for at least 10 seconds. To judge if the entry is valid, or to make sure there isn't some shenanigans going on. The video needs to have a legit timer included, this being the in-game timer. So i expect that kind of a challenge in the future stages. Because of this, they added the battle timer as a general rule. So mistakes wouldn't happen if the timer is needed in a case.

 

 

Simply the timer rule is meant for us to do some checks on the originality of the content. :)

 

 

 

I don't mind adding time to the challenges that needs it, but in other challenges that doesn't need time it shouldn't be something that make the entry rejected. for example the first challenge. Thanks for the answers! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't mind adding time to the challenges that needs it, but in other challenges that doesn't need time it shouldn't be something that make the entry rejected. for example the first challenge. Thanks for the answers! 

The timer is not only there for challenges that has time, it also helps us check various other things like @I.Legend.I and @iFrosTiger said, i agree that it isnt really needed in this one but it is easier and more simple if we have the same rule for all challenges. And it is not a hard thing to turn on 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The timer is not only there for challenges that has time, it also helps us check various other things like @I.Legend.I and @iFrosTiger said, i agree that it isnt really needed in this one but it is easier and more simple if we have the same rule for all challenges. And it is not a hard thing to turn on 

what I'm trying to say, in case of a challenge like this one, an entry shouldn't be rejected due to time battle forgotten.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

what I'm trying to say, in case of a challenge like this one, an entry shouldn't be rejected due to time battle forgotten.

Sorry, but the rules are rules.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Reminder! IMPORTANT

The ability to compete in the next challenges can be obtained only in the first challenge. And if you haven't concurred the 1st challenge yet, do it before the deadline! You cannot compete in the next challenges if you haven't conquered the 1st challenge.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

parkour is still relevant in tanki?

Parkour is love. Parkour is life. Parkour will never die! :D

 

Edit: Destrod, I see you  :ph34r:

Edited by Mr.Nibbles
please do not advertise parkour clubs in non-designated topics
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Top Class's decision wasn't from us. The russian team is the one who organized Triumph. So please don't bring Top Class to this discussion. Also, if you are speaking about the difference, are you speaking about same shades and shapes? If that's the case, why aren't you complaining about MOP paints? Almost only colors change every year. This was my claim. I won't continue any upcoming argument. Thanks for understanding.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Top Class's decision wasn't from us. The russian team is the one who organized Triumph. So please don't bring Top Class to this discussion. Also, if you are speaking about the difference, are you speaking about same shades and shapes? If that's the case, why aren't you complaining about MOP paints? Almost only colors change every year. This was my claim. I won't continue any upcoming argument. Thanks for understanding.

When you can't understand a joke properly...  :wacko:

He means that both paints were complete lies, in that the winners of the paints would keep them forever. Both are being stripped from rightful winners of them, and he is simply commenting on that. It has absolutely nothing to do with colors or designs, that isn't the point of it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good to see the organization of the contest improving (like the spreadsheet where people can see their entry status), great job contest organizers!

 


 

Hoping to see some interesting videos of how people completed the challenges, something like the old "best entries" would be nice even if it doesn't come with a bonus prize. I guess you could call it "featured entries" or something, would be nice entertainment for participants and other players that just want to watch (like me) :)

 


 

Sad to see there are problems with the paint, it's comparable to coming to last year's olypmic winners and telling them "hey we forgot to mention, but we never explicitly said that you can keep the medal forever, and by the way from now on we will only lend prizes for 1 year. Also plz don't kill me I'm just the messenger, management wants to reuse the gold, silver and bronze from the medals".

 

Regardless of the community managers' actual reasons, it's a shame that it comes to that, especially hurting the players that were made to believe they'll get to keep that paint forever.

 

However, I was never a big fan of paints, I was always in it for the parkour and not for paints, and I hope the participants feel the same.

 


 

Good luck to all the participants!  ^_^

And good luck to the contest organizers in coming up with the next challenges for the contest, I know it's hard :P

  • Like 33

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...