Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Parkour Survival 2019


Goges
 Share

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, Mr.Nibbles said:

Did you ever test the newer trick? ?

There is no possible way of making it, especially with Helpers not being allowed to touch Jumpers...

 

7 hours ago, Vegas said:

there is no Chance to do this PS Number 6# without to touch someoen 

Can confirm from a participant's POV that it IS possible.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Pout said:

 

Can confirm from a participant's POV that it IS possible.

Yeah, I take back what I thought...My team managed to find a working method, hoping to finish tomorrow. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 11/28/2019 at 9:14 PM, SwiftSmoky said:

I wrote a guide about choosing challenges for the contest, if the organizers will decide together that they want my advice I will send it to them (privately, because it contains examples of challenge ideas).

So I guess the organizers don't want it? This is the last call, then I'll just post it publicly to show the players what I intended this contest to be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@I.Legend.I Why the confused smiley? I give you the option to change your mind about not wanting my help, and tell me that you want this guide. If you want it then I will send it to you privately to not expose the challenge ideas this guide contains. If you don't want it, I'll post it publicly to let people know what were the ideas behind Parkour Survival and how I wanted this contest to be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, FapToBuU_4eJl said:

Good luck to everyone in Challenge 6

Good luck ?

I am amazed that your team completed the Challenge with only 2 people...?

Nicely done!

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello everyone, hope you are doing well.

 

I will be living on a sail boat for the next few days and might not have any internet connection or just busy sailing 24/7 on the Australian ocean without sight of land. So please do not message me with any questions regarding Parkour Survivial untill further notice or they might be left unanswered.

 

Gov

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, govenier said:

Hello everyone, hope you are doing well.

 

I will be living on a sail boat for the next few days and might not have any internet connection or just busy sailing 24/7 on the Australian ocean without sight of land. So please do not message me with any questions regarding Parkour Survivial untill further notice or they might be left unanswered.

 

Gov

good luck and take care of your self

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Goges.Enze said:

Good idea

What's going to be next? All players have to use Firebird? You are making the most impossible challenges, with zero point behind them, other than to waste our supplies. I agree with SwiftSmoky completely; Your tricks are not creative, not in the slightest.

Edited by Mr.Nibbles

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Mr.Nibbles said:

What's going to be next? All players have to use Firebird? You are making the most impossible challenges, with zero point behind them, other to waste supplies. I agree with SwiftSmoky completely; Your tricks are not creative, not in the slightest.

Thanks for the feedback! But we know our craft, if we are making challenges, then make sure that we did lots of tests to see if it's possible to be done or not. Remember that if at least one team gets through or more, then it means that there are people that are more creative and can handle whatever challenge they meet. Sure the previous challenge was relatively impossible. But we are fully aware of the situation, and we are doing modifications whenever it's necessary. Nothing can be perfect, neither from our side or from the participants side. That's why you guys have the ability to give us feedback and suggestions so that we can improve our services. So good luck and have fun!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, iFrosTiger said:

Thanks for the feedback! But we know our craft, if we are making challenges, then make sure that we did lots of tests to see if it's possible to be done or not. Remember that if at least one team gets through or more, then it means that there are people that are more creative and can handle whatever challenge they meet. Sure the previous challenge was relatively impossible. But we are fully aware of the situation, and we are doing modifications whenever it's necessary. Nothing can be perfect, neither from our side or from the participants side. That's why you guys have the ability to give us feedback and suggestions so that we can improve our services. So good luck and have fun!

Yes, but you are being given supplies to help test the tricks. We are having to use our crystals to purchase supplies in order to complete it, and personally, I have wasted 100,000 crystals DURING 50% SALES on supplies, and my team is nowhere close. You guys should take that into consideration, but it doesn't seem that you are.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Mr.Nibbles said:

Yes, but you are being given supplies to help test the tricks. We are having to use our crystals to purchase supplies in order to complete it, and personally, I have wasted 100,000 crystals DURING 50% SALES on supplies, and my team is nowhere close. You guys should take that into consideration, but it doesn't seem that you are.

Is the point of this contest not for people to not make it and drop out as the challenges go on, if everyone would land the trick first time there would be no point in having this contest since everyone would win. But as the other organizers already said this challenge might be a bit too hard. But no one is forcing your team to keep on trying, if you think the challenge is too hard it is maybe better to stop trying and give up instead of spending loads of supplies for nothing. And trust me, we are doing our best and we are doing this voluntarily and it is not as easy as it may look even if we just have to come up with "8 challenges"... there is much more behind the scenes to it

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please note that; any message regarding your entry if it's accepted or not, sent to any contest organizer. Will be left without an answer.

We have made the sheet of all entries, public. So everyone can see the status of his team's entry, without waiting for the results to be announced when each challenge finishes.

So please, if you want to know whether your team's entry status, Check the spreadsheet.

Quote

Q: Is my entry valid?
A: There will be a whole team of judges checking your entries once they are added to our spreadsheet. And you can keep track of the status of your entries on THIS spreadsheet.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, I.Legend.I said:

No. you will get notified once the last challenge is live.

Which is last 8 ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, I.Legend.I said:

There might be more or less. Depending on the amount of survivors.

And how many survivors do you need?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you keep making easy challenges... and when they are hard you change the parameter to make it easier. It looks like the ones that drop are the one running out of supplies or unable to meet.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, I.Legend.I said:

There might be more or less. Depending on the amount of survivors.

I think you should base it solely on numbers of challenges, not on the number of survivors. It was stated in a previous v-log that there were going to be eight challenges, I strongly suggest you adhere to that number, or else face turmoil from people that don't survive challenges past that number. Plus, it gets to a point where all the surviving teams are good enough to pass whatever challenge is thrown at them, rendering it useless to continue creating challenges. Just my opinion of course, do whatever you choose.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Mr.Nibbles said:

I think you should base it solely on numbers of challenges, not on the number of survivors. It was stated in a previous v-log that there were going to be eight challenges, I strongly suggest you adhere to that number, or else face turmoil from people that don't survive challenges past that number. Plus, it gets to a point where all the surviving teams are good enough to pass whatever challenge is thrown at them, rendering it useless to continue creating challenges. Just my opinion of course, do whatever you choose.

It's up for us, the contest organizers. We will know when to stop or when to add more depending on many factors. Again we know how to do our work. But thanks for the suggestion anyways ?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...