Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

FaaiqBilal

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 130
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by FaaiqBilal

  1. FaaiqBilal

    Boundary of rule 1.1

    1.1. - using third-party applications or other software to improve your game opportunities or automate gameplay (i.e. bots, cheating) Yesterday I was listening to my friend (musicjam19)'s livestream, he told me to tell my friends to come on. I took his link and went to post in the s2 chat (from this account). So my question is; that giving a link to anything other than tanki is illegal? If it is so please specify that we cannot put such links. After i put that link, and went off the chat, my friend told me that I was banned for an hour; for this reason. Or maybe it was just a misunderstanding, thanks! BTW I'll stop trolling now, was just waiting for my ban. (this is not a troll; this is a question)
  2. FaaiqBilal

    NEW freeze BUG !

    The links arent working for me :/ But I own freeze on my alt, it works fine...
  3. FaaiqBilal

    am i ranking too fast?

    Once I became a tanki maniac, I ranked to wo3 from recruit in about 15 days .-. actually i slowed down at wo2 and started playing CTFs, I went to wo2 from recruit in 6 days .-. Im stuck on this rank since a year cuz I left this account xD
  4. FaaiqBilal

    is hacking like old times comming back"

    I saw a jump hacker he was like: jumpy jumpy jumpy jumpy jumpy *Get flag* jumpy jumpy jumpy jumpy *captures flag*
  5. FaaiqBilal

    isida range

    ppl think isida is only a healing thing, and they only use it for getting bonus points from healing, to me, it is the most pro attacking weapon
  6. FaaiqBilal

    Should i quit or Not?!

    My opinion: Leave ASAP, I mean ASAP. Btw I'll tell u a nice way to earn money from tanki. Log in to tanki. Log out of tanki. Switch off ur computer. Go to work.
  7. FaaiqBilal

    MATHS IS SOO ANNOYING

    maths is ok.... but some things just..... make me feel I want to die
  8. FaaiqBilal

    Should i quit or Not?!

    Find some nice friends, make your way out of the leutenants playing together, make a clan and you will really... REALLY have fun :D, I remember my old days, 2 years ago, after all my friends left. Our clan was awesome and fun.... but short lived....
  9. FaaiqBilal

    What to buy? What to use?

    isida m3, then hornet m3..... then I was thinking of getting rustle, then wut gun? I was thinking of upgrading fire... Fire viking, is it good?
  10. FaaiqBilal

    is hacking like old times comming back"

    These are deadly viruses, mostly when your tank hacks, it gets cancer. That can lead to your tank's death. In the no-spawn area, you don't want that right? So hackers eventually die of cancer.
  11. FaaiqBilal

    Looking for a level designer - results

    Nothing that requires download works on this computer :/ even last time in paint making competition, good luck to participants
  12. FaaiqBilal

    Administration See This.

    Meh, that is nothing, get someone to waste all you ever had and you'll know hell :/, write to help@tankionline.com
  13. FaaiqBilal

    Refund Thunder users

    the thing is, the difference between m2 thunder and m3 thunder is very little, the thing they could do to solve the problem is weaken m0 m1 m2 a bit (very slightly) and make m3 a bit stronger, not OP but a bit stronger
  14. FaaiqBilal

    People!?!?!

    Me jerk :3
  15. FaaiqBilal

    You might think im a idiot

    Dev= develepor, makers of the game. If you have any questions in future, pm a consultant
  16. I have a wii too, but I really wasnt ever addicted to it. Then I bought a ps3 which was Probably quite addicting. I got it 6 months ago tho. Ive been playing tanki since three years and it is probably the most addicting game for me. And in battle, i recently made a high score. It was a 400 kill DM on the map of bridges.when i joined the top guy had about 10 kills. I was using my m1 hornet and my m2 freeze. Eventually i ended up in first position. I had about 2k reward. By the way this game was played on my small account. Which is a f irst leutenant. Sry i dont have picture cuz it is on my computer, i am writing this from my ipad
  17. FaaiqBilal

    What to buy? What to use?

    K, thnx! I was supposed to be a leutenant anyway, someone hacked me up here. Tanki didnt reduce my rank after I got my account back tho
  18. FaaiqBilal

    What to buy? What to use?

    isida m3 or hornet m3? what first? I was thinking of doing m3 hornet and then m2 fire :/
  19. FaaiqBilal

    Horrible weird normal lag

    I dont lag at all since the last 8 months when tanki got new servers
  20. FaaiqBilal

    Missiles

    Y u no jump on them and boom them with a mine
  21. Get good results in exams, wait for bday, ask a 2000 dollar laptop as bday gift
  22. FaaiqBilal

    Games with no time limit

    ppl like 999kill games, theyre good for funds, 999 mins dont exist, 300 mins is max
  23. Here I isssss, Le me told everyone to shut up xD
  24. FaaiqBilal

    Thunder

    someone gravedug this post
×
×
  • Create New...