Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

FaaiqBilal

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 130
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by FaaiqBilal

  1. FaaiqBilal

    2 weeks of not playing tanki.

    Micah made one for phone, I dont know the link tho
  2. FaaiqBilal

    How old are you?

    Potatoes have age? Im a potato c:
  3. FaaiqBilal

    Calling all Indian Players

    ba dum tss
  4. FaaiqBilal

    The option to remove the names above tanks

    Ya, like your only see their name if they are in shooting range.
  5. FaaiqBilal

    A tanki career is very dull these days.

    Dood, Ive been playing over 3 years, I know ._.
  6. FaaiqBilal

    A tanki career is very dull these days.

    false
  7. FaaiqBilal

    What PC

    other, i say get 'other'
  8. FaaiqBilal

    How old are you?

    6
  9. FaaiqBilal

    Calling all Muslim players

    me muslim c:
  10. FaaiqBilal

    Do you have a pet?

    2 cats 1 parrot <3
  11. FaaiqBilal

    CyberSport - Our DJ-candidates

    Never touch a link by robbie ^_^
  12. FaaiqBilal

    Gold box are being dropped very very rare nowaday..

    Wrong, I think many golds are falling, almost every battle, sometimes 3 or 4 Golds in one game
  13. FaaiqBilal

    Legends in Tanki Online

    Will Smith
  14. Player FaaiqBilal has been banned for a week. Reason: Necroposting in the Forum.
  15. FaaiqBilal

    Legends in Tanki Online

    I would not call myself a legend, because I am a noob, and that is my reality, from the deep core of my heart I believe I am a noob. Noob4eva
  16. FaaiqBilal

    Legends in Tanki Online

    I guess by now, what most agree are advocatus and bruce I guess we have none more....
  17. FaaiqBilal

    new tactic to stop druggers

    I flip my enemies with freeze, in polygon, on low land :|
  18. FaaiqBilal

    Shaft Question: Damage

    Lol titan m1 has 190 health thats why :P
  19. FaaiqBilal

    High Jump

    This is 2 years old, my old friend blake <3
  20. FaaiqBilal

    M3 Hornet,mammoth or viking?

    how dafuq did you even find this topic...
  21. FaaiqBilal

    Microupgrades - are they FAIR?

    The truth is that tanki needs money. But what is truth? Truth is just a matter of perspective. (skipping a few lines) The only truth I found is that the world we live in is a giant tinderbox. All it takes...is someone to light the match." Captain Price ~ MW3
  22. FaaiqBilal

    [Forum Game] CTRL+V

    /ffffffff18262a41
  23. FaaiqBilal

    [Fourm Game] steal something

    i steal ur lol
×
×
  • Create New...