Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

FaaiqBilal

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 130
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by FaaiqBilal

  1. FaaiqBilal

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Banned :fire_l:
  2. FaaiqBilal

    [Forum Game] Would You Rather?

    tanki, I dont wanna see the face of MU if you were a dev WYR force everyone to pay u real money by bringing such updates or give them free cyrstals xD
  3. FaaiqBilal

    Show your desk!

    I have no specific table, its just a little one (my laptop fits completely on it) , and just an 8 year old lappy
  4. FaaiqBilal

    Strange face in explosion?

    Epic, a guys face is buring ^_^
  5. FaaiqBilal

    [R.I.P] The Gold Box Game

    that games sucked, it was flood only im glad it got closed
  6. FaaiqBilal

    How awesome are you?

    garage: 300k almost i rate it 2/10 skill: 0/10 great score eh?
  7. FaaiqBilal

    [Fourm Game] steal something

    I steal you B) B)
  8. FaaiqBilal

    [Forum Game] Would You Rather?

    Be a recruit WYR be noob or be nub
  9. FaaiqBilal

    [Forum Game] Have You Ever?

    No. Have you ever been to the sun?
  10. FaaiqBilal

    [Forum Game] Would You Rather?

    whisper :ph34r: WYR die or die
  11. FaaiqBilal

    [Forum Game] Would You Rather?

    both WYR jump in a pool of lemon juice when ur body is filled with paper cuts or have you skin scraped off?
  12. FaaiqBilal

    Best reward

    You helped mownster, I magically make you and mownster my brothers
  13. FaaiqBilal

    Open testing of micro-upgrades

    One thing that can be done - the micro upgrades will be done in one click (not 25 steps) sum up the cost and the time, simple.
  14. FaaiqBilal

    Let's Discuss Ricochet!

    Trust me, its epic when you're pro. I tried m2 (dont ask me how) And I camped, I volleyed the whole charge and it was 100% KO
  15. FaaiqBilal

    Let's Discuss Twins!

    Its OP
  16. FaaiqBilal

    Open testing of micro-upgrades

    Pls read wut I'm saying.
  17. FaaiqBilal

    Open testing of micro-upgrades

    I tested it, I am sorry to say but I am extremely DISSAPOINTED. It was completely unbalanced.
  18. FaaiqBilal

    There are no staff.

    STAFF= strictly tard awkwardly freakingly funbny jk I put random words there +1 with skit
  19. FaaiqBilal

    [Forum Game] The Story

    I must return to my planet
  20. FaaiqBilal

    [Forum Game] CTRL+V

    http://youtube.com/hqbGWYjGxCM This isnt really a link, I was just chaning a link into random stuff :P
  21. FaaiqBilal

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Banned cuz I have no life
  22. FaaiqBilal

    [Fourm Game] steal something

    I tried to steal it, but there was no brain.
  23. FaaiqBilal

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Will you stop posting that everywhere?!
×
×
  • Create New...