Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

FaaiqBilal

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 130
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by FaaiqBilal

  1. FaaiqBilal

    [Issue 14] Ban Psychology

    lokti :3
  2. FaaiqBilal

    What gadgets do you own?

    HTC explorer and PS3, others are whole-family use
  3. FaaiqBilal

    Ranking Up!

    22k for rankup to Leut Colonel))
  4. FaaiqBilal

    How old are you?

    Over 9000!
  5. FaaiqBilal

    Ps4 Vs xbox 1.

    PS4 forever :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
  6. FaaiqBilal

    You trollers...

    I have respect for you hichy, dont make me lose it :mellow:
  7. FaaiqBilal

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Not everyone, is Bill Gates.
  8. FaaiqBilal

    DJ's Paint

    aurora and soundbar look good for DJ ;)
  9. FaaiqBilal

    [Forum Awards] Troller of the Forums

    all idiots, besides hichy
  10. FaaiqBilal

    delete time for self destruction

    Then if someone has taken ur flag everyone will just press del and respawn with fulll health at base. In DM you're killing someone they press del and they will die. There are many cons
  11. FaaiqBilal

    You trollers...

    Only if the trolls were funny, instead of pointless
  12. FaaiqBilal

    You trollers...

    I know you will count this as pointless, but this is a message to all those stupid trollers. Why do you even do it? I mean, there is no logic behind it, you will get all your accounts banned, and you will make new ones. There is some limit to trolling. Your trolls are stupid and non sense. If you guys really had a sense of humour, and your trolls were funny instead of STUPID, we wouldn't be so angry. You're a pain to us and to the moderators. Just stop. Your trolling has no point. You guys need a bit of sense of humour in your trolls and above all, common sense. You guys have no common sense. You do things without logic. So please, request from whole english community, just stop. Take a break off tanki forum for a month and regain your senses. You guys are getting on everyone's nerves, we have to look several pages to find a useful topic instead of your troll topics. Just stay away from the forum. I stayed away from it for one day and actually played the game (when I was a troller) It was good. So please, just quit it. I agree, I made a pointless topic, but I just wanna tell you how pointless your existence is currently.
  13. FaaiqBilal

    R.I.P

    Last time we just took one possibility and posted it, cus there was no reason he removed all of us from skype and didnt visit tanki for a month :/
  14. FaaiqBilal

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Expecto Petronum!
  15. FaaiqBilal

    Trolling Era Has fully begun!

    The second video is so epic >.>
  16. FaaiqBilal

    Opinions on the new Nexus 7 (2013)

    My tennis racket is lighter :|
  17. FaaiqBilal

    Trolling Era Has fully begun!

    ^Good job
  18. FaaiqBilal

    Trolling Era Has fully begun!

    Epic forum, must go on it, all of you! it has nice videos too
  19. FaaiqBilal

    Trolling Era Has fully begun!

    Ba dum tsss
  20. FaaiqBilal

    How awesome are you?

    ^Me wanna agwee :3
  21. FaaiqBilal

    R.I.P

    RIP
  22. FaaiqBilal

    Why Ban People? Почему?

    Hacker PMed all the mods with swears and got me month ban ._.
  23. FaaiqBilal

    Legends in Tanki Online

    ^is that 4th in the world???!!!! The rating says so in it
×
×
  • Create New...