-
Posts
1 130 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by FaaiqBilal
-
1.1. - using third-party applications or other software to improve your game opportunities or automate gameplay (i.e. bots, cheating) Yesterday I was listening to my friend (musicjam19)'s livestream, he told me to tell my friends to come on. I took his link and went to post in the s2 chat (from this account). So my question is; that giving a link to anything other than tanki is illegal? If it is so please specify that we cannot put such links. After i put that link, and went off the chat, my friend told me that I was banned for an hour; for this reason. Or maybe it was just a misunderstanding, thanks! BTW I'll stop trolling now, was just waiting for my ban. (this is not a troll; this is a question)
-
The links arent working for me :/ But I own freeze on my alt, it works fine...
-
Once I became a tanki maniac, I ranked to wo3 from recruit in about 15 days .-. actually i slowed down at wo2 and started playing CTFs, I went to wo2 from recruit in 6 days .-. Im stuck on this rank since a year cuz I left this account xD
-
I saw a jump hacker he was like: jumpy jumpy jumpy jumpy jumpy *Get flag* jumpy jumpy jumpy jumpy *captures flag*
-
ppl think isida is only a healing thing, and they only use it for getting bonus points from healing, to me, it is the most pro attacking weapon
-
My opinion: Leave ASAP, I mean ASAP. Btw I'll tell u a nice way to earn money from tanki. Log in to tanki. Log out of tanki. Switch off ur computer. Go to work.
-
maths is ok.... but some things just..... make me feel I want to die
-
Find some nice friends, make your way out of the leutenants playing together, make a clan and you will really... REALLY have fun :D, I remember my old days, 2 years ago, after all my friends left. Our clan was awesome and fun.... but short lived....
-
isida m3, then hornet m3..... then I was thinking of getting rustle, then wut gun? I was thinking of upgrading fire... Fire viking, is it good?
-
These are deadly viruses, mostly when your tank hacks, it gets cancer. That can lead to your tank's death. In the no-spawn area, you don't want that right? So hackers eventually die of cancer.
-
Nothing that requires download works on this computer :/ even last time in paint making competition, good luck to participants
-
Meh, that is nothing, get someone to waste all you ever had and you'll know hell :/, write to help@tankionline.com
-
the thing is, the difference between m2 thunder and m3 thunder is very little, the thing they could do to solve the problem is weaken m0 m1 m2 a bit (very slightly) and make m3 a bit stronger, not OP but a bit stronger
-
Dev= develepor, makers of the game. If you have any questions in future, pm a consultant
-
I have a wii too, but I really wasnt ever addicted to it. Then I bought a ps3 which was Probably quite addicting. I got it 6 months ago tho. Ive been playing tanki since three years and it is probably the most addicting game for me. And in battle, i recently made a high score. It was a 400 kill DM on the map of bridges.when i joined the top guy had about 10 kills. I was using my m1 hornet and my m2 freeze. Eventually i ended up in first position. I had about 2k reward. By the way this game was played on my small account. Which is a f irst leutenant. Sry i dont have picture cuz it is on my computer, i am writing this from my ipad
-
K, thnx! I was supposed to be a leutenant anyway, someone hacked me up here. Tanki didnt reduce my rank after I got my account back tho
-
isida m3 or hornet m3? what first? I was thinking of doing m3 hornet and then m2 fire :/
-
Members having the ability to lock their own threads on the forum
FaaiqBilal replied to Remaine in Archive
Gweat idea :3 -
I dont lag at all since the last 8 months when tanki got new servers
-
Y u no jump on them and boom them with a mine
-
Get good results in exams, wait for bday, ask a 2000 dollar laptop as bday gift
-
ppl like 999kill games, theyre good for funds, 999 mins dont exist, 300 mins is max
-
Here I isssss, Le me told everyone to shut up xD
Jump to content


































































