-
Posts
23 631 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
279
Everything posted by Maf
-
Since your issue has been resolved, I will now close the topic. You can discuss gold boxes here. Closed.
-
Valid
-
Those poll options are so confusing...
-
Topic merged
-
Answered above. Banner codes are no longer available. If you have any more questions, please post in the Q&A topic. Closed.
-
I think surprises are a nice thing to get every now and then, especially since we've been waiting for the same thing(s) for basically a year now (MM, HTML5, new overdrives). So having unexpected updates like that is kinda refreshing. Although I admit it's a weird strategy and I'd rather get some solutions to current game problems that everyone is asking for (like a "chat wheel" communication feature to solve the language barrier), instead of there random unexpected features that sometimes cause even more problems.
-
Valid Idea is OK, I guess. Rewards are way too OP though. Also, this is basically the same thing as containers, but without the need to open them manually. Also Don't tell me you actually expect these gold boxes to be purchasable in the garage for crystals ?
- 11 replies
-
- 1
-
-
Topic merged
- 145 replies
-
- Chat
- Communication
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Most likely because they are not available yet so there is no reason to show a timer. If you have any more questions, please use the Q&A topic. Alternatively, you can comment about this year's holiday events in this topic. Closed.
-
If I got a dollar every time someone blamed the current CM for bad updates, I'd be able to afford a full garage by now. Most of your post is complaints about the players, not the game itself. So what do developers (let alone the CM) even have to do with it? If you're gonna criticise the game, at least be specific and list the things you don't like and how you think they should be changed.
- 43 replies
-
- 11
-
-
I recommend you check this.
-
This might be a bug, since those rewards do appear strangely small. But don't forget that you don't have to complete missions these days since the weekly chain progress won't go down during the holidays even if you don't complete missions. Also consider changing the missions a few more times, since you are very likely to get a much better set of rewards if you change now.
-
The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog :ph34r:
-
Read the red warning in the first post.
-
Topic merged
-
Because turrets provide a lot of potential for creative game mechanics. There are turrets that spray, snipe, spread shots, rapid fire, deal splash damage, bounce of obstacles, etc. While hulls are merely a method of transportation. All they can do is go forward, backward, and turn left and right. I don't see how it would be possible to make hulls as diverse as turrets without making controls too complicated.
-
Not all PRO battles. Just private ones. So normal XP/BP in a public battle will still give EXP and crystals, but a private XP/BP battle will not.
-
Dog goes "woof", cat goes "meow" Bird goes "tweet" and mouse goes "squeek" Cow goes "moo", frog goes "croak" And the elephant goes "toot" Ducks say "quack" And fish go "blub" And the seal goes "ow ow ow" But there's one sound that no one knows What does the fox say? The fox goes skrrrahh Pap, pap, ka-ka-ka Skidiki-pap-pap And a pu-pu-pudrrrr-boom Skya, du-du-ku-ku-dun-dun Poom, poom, you don' know ↑ Someone should do a remix of that :ph34r:
-
Topic merged
-
Topic merged
-
Thanks, added to main post
-
Thing is, I already have both Prodigy and Emerald, so those modules satisfy my needs for Rail, Thunder and Twins protection. Not sure if I want fire protection. Maybe.
-
I don't really understand your logic. Any "bad" player can buy a clan license and thus be in a clan. At the same time any skilled player can be not in a clan and yet pose an even greater threat to you. If you are having trouble fighting against individual clan members (who are not in an organised group), then unfortunately there's nothing I can recommend other than trying to improve your own skill to be able to compete better.
Jump to content










































































