Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Maf

Tanker
  • Posts

    23 633
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    279

Everything posted by Maf

  1. I don't think the exp/time ratio is as important as you describe it to be. I mean, yeah - it mostly shows an accurate representation of which turrets you are most effective with and which turrets are best for getting exp fast, but it doesn't take into account any change of play style that you possibly had. Like, if you used Hammer a lot only for parkour all the time for a couple years and only now started actually playing in battles with it, no matter how much exp you get, the indicator in Ratings will always show a terrible result since the time you spent in parkour mode will stay. And I wouldn't say that you just have to take the turret with the highest ratio and use that. Just use the one you enjoy most or one that you want to play with at the time. Unless of course you don't care even a little bit about your personal satisfaction and simply want to get experience fast, which is weird since it's like you're working in a job rather than playing the game.
  2. Are you using mouse controls? For mouse you move the move left and right to turn left/right and use the scroll wheel to go up and down. For keyboard it's X, Z, E, Q by default.
  3. Maf

    [Forum Game] Count until the Admin comes

    0 No, probably more like a coincidence that the people most suitable for wiki admin position also happen to be the biggest forum flooders :rolleyes:
  4. Maf

    Ideas for Maps!

    Topic merged
  5. Maf

    [Forum Game] Count until the Admin comes

    0 I shall continue your legacy :ph34r:
  6. Maf

    Tanki World Records

    If you're applying for "Most gold boxes dropped in one game", then I'll ask Generalissima to apply with her 1000 gold rain :D
  7. ...Which makes Isida (unfairly?) more powerful compared to other weapons. Considering that "an electromagnetic pulse that generates a stream of nanobots" isn't even remotely realistic, I don't see why the sound for it should be more realistic.
  8. Maf

    ★ Tanki Online Wiki Hub ★

    The wiki doesn't require that much activity, so I will accept one or two candidates and then close applications again.
  9. Maf

    ★ Tanki Online Wiki Hub ★

    I'm still a forum mod :P
  10. Maf

    Force disconnect

    Answered. Closed.
  11. Maf

    Tanki World Records

    Tanki World Records rules: Im_a_tanki_master look under the spoiler!
  12. Topic merged I'd have to disagree with you. Heavy hulls can be extremely hard to kill, especially if they have a good protection module from your turret and use DA a lot. At the same time, they need some mobility to be able to escape heavy fire and move into cover, but what you're suggesting will make it even more difficult for them to do that, so the extra HP won't make the hull better since it will take longer to escape fire and will therefore still be an easy kill. Doing this would only worsen the dynamics of the game. As for Wasp, it's a valid suggestion but I think that it's pretty balanced now. Its advantage is not that it's hard to hit, but rather that it's agile and can escape quickly and avoid taking too much damage.
  13. Maf

    Tanki: Dying... dying... dead?

    6 years here. And I'm way way far from normal :D
  14. Maf

    Tanki World Records

    Oh, I remember. The problem with this one is because it's basically power-levelling. If you did the exact same thing in a Parkour battle, we would have accepted it. But since it depicts a violation of game rules, we can't accept it as proof of a record.
  15. Maf

    Tanki World Records

    Wait, when did you post that?
  16. Maf

    Tanki World Records

    Yes, this record can be set up. If you want to dedicate so much time to self-destructing over and over, you are welcome to do so and apply for the record :)
  17. Maf

    Tanki: Dying... dying... dead?

    They are not mostly empty. They are full of battles not suited to your rank. Just to to the server that's highlighted white in the server list - that one will have the most battles for you. The EU servers were introduced to combine all players into one big community. Yes, it's very inconvenient in terms of communication in team battles, but there is a massive benefit in the fact that players are not divided into separate battles based on language, so now you have more people to play with (more battles, games fill up faster, etc.) Yes, players move on, as they always have. A normal person won't play the same game for 3-4 years in a row. They usually get bored and move on to newer and more interesting games. And since Devs stopped advertising their game, new players no longer replace the ones that leave. Tanki is going through a period of change where the older style of the game is being changed into a new style to adapt to new audiences. You could call it a "midlife crisis" of sorts :) After some time is will settle down and things should get much better.
  18. Maf

    ★ Tanki Online Wiki Hub ★

    Well, I suppose I'll do a proper announcement here. Galaxy/Shad(ow) has left the game and I am now taking over from his position as a Wiki administrator. That's about it! I'll do my best :) (as long as Hex and Marc don't destroy me within the next few days .-. )
  19. Maf

    Adios Amigos

    He used to be called Shadow or SHAD0W, also his wiki username is Shadow :)
×
×
  • Create New...