Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Maf

Tanker
  • Posts

    23 633
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    279

Everything posted by Maf

  1. Maf

    RIDDLER_8 - Commands in Battle

    In that case PLEASE, for everyone's sake, use the MultiQuote feature when you want to reply to many posts at once. Because if you continue doing what you are doing, you risk getting yet another ban for flooding. Because the way you post at the moment is most definitely flooding. Consider this a friendly warning.
  2. 0 No, for telling me to post here ;)
  3. Pls. June 2011 here. I think only oufa and a few others can beat that.
  4. Maf

    RIDDLER_8 - Commands in Battle

    Dude, multiquoting is way too advanced for him. He's still learning to quote and edit posts :lol:
  5. -6 Lol this is some serious competition now :D
  6. Oi, get back below zero where you belong! 13
  7. 0 (Blame fordmustang for this)
  8. Maf

    RIDDLER_8 - Commands in Battle

    GG, thanks for reminding :3
  9. Maf

    RIDDLER_8 - Commands in Battle

    2 minutes later: That's it. I can't even anymore...*continues to laugh histerically*
  10. Maf

    RIDDLER_8 - Commands in Battle

    Lol I'm loving this topic :lol:
  11. Considering how many problems it would solve and how much it would improve the game, I think it would be worth it. And you can obviously rely on my opinion since my experience with development of MMOs is equal to about 0 seconds.
  12. -108 Lol sorry guys, I messed up with the counting :p Continue from here
  13. I'm not a fan of HF/WF, but I can see why players like this format other than just for its effectiveness in power-levelling. It's just a very "chilled out" game mode which you can play regardless of your skill and current ability to concentrate on gameplay. So perhaps it wouldn't be such a bad idea to add the format, but maybe just reduce the funds by at least 50% to make it useless for PL. That way actual fans of the format will be able to play it whenever they feel like engaging in some relaxed and careless gameplay without it getting ruined by non-format players. What do you think?
  14. -106 Come on guys, why not in the negatives yet? I expect us to hit -1000 by the time I come back to civilization for good ;) (edit) Nvm, just saw previous pages... My expectation still stands :D
  15. Please read the description of alterations CAREFULLY before making a purchase. Assault ammunition only increases the impact force, not damage. It simply means that the tabks you hit will be pushed around harder with your shots. But at the same time you lose ability to make critical hits (which deal more damage), so overall this alteration is a bad choice if you simply want to do more damage. Next time you should either rent the alteration, or ask about it on the forum before buying it for good. If you want to ask any other questions or need help about the Game, it's best to use the official Help Site or the Q&A topic on the forum instead. Closed.
  16. Maf

    Newspaper Didn't come out today.

    Answered. Closed.
  17. Maf

    A No Kill Battle Mode Ideas

    Please post ideas for new game modes in the topic "Ideas for Game Modes": http://en.tankiforum.com/index.php?showtopic=243954&hl= This is where your first topic got merged. Closed.
  18. Maf

    Drug balance in battles

    Won't happen. Players are free to use their supplies as they wish. Adding this limit will be simply inconvenient. Either way, ideas are to be posted in the I&S section. Closed.
  19. I'm in nepal now and only have my phone. So yeah, sorry for noob typos :P
  20. Maf

    Is Tanki Dying?

    Yes, it is. Just like any other online game, tanki is becoming less relevant since it's over 7 years old already. It's amazing that there are still so many active players. Now please stop asking this question every day. Closed.
  21. For boxes, flags, points and first places I aleays create a private battle to do it and invite a friend. Doing these missions in normal battles is just inconvenient. I often found myself taking repat kits whenI was full health and there was a damaged teammate nearby. Or going for a box instead of the flag when I needed boxes for a mission.
  22. Maf

    Tanki World Records

    Too specific. We won't add separate records for different categories of topics.
  23. Maf

    THE GAME

    Ansrwered, closed.
×
×
  • Create New...