Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Maf

Tanker
  • Posts

    23 629
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    278

Everything posted by Maf

  1. Maf

    Tanki World Records

    No, we actually consider these records more about speed, rather than skill in battle. It's impossible to tell if "random" players are really weak or conspired with the record setter to let him capture, so for this record it can even be an empty map.
  2. Maf

    One of My Best Feelings I've Felt in Tanki

    Moved from Game Discussion.
  3. Maf

    polygon problem ;(

    Closed.
  4. Maf

    Gold Box drop locations

    I kept them all in one Power Point presentation.
  5. 1160 OK I'm done here. Maybe I should lock the topic until I come back for more takeover :ph34r:
  6. Maf

    ddddd77777ddddd

    Not using any supplies is not always a good thing. By refusing to ever activate supplies, you are making your team weaker and annoying other, normal players. Unless you only ever play PRO battle, but that is unlikely. Topics about specific players are not allowed. You can discuss supplies in the following topic: Supplies Closed.
×
×
  • Create New...