Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

CooperO

Tanker
  • Posts

    8 887
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

Everything posted by CooperO

  1. CooperO

    Railgun Love

    I do. I like other guns too, but I like the fact that I can reach almost impossible places with Railgun. (Not talking about parkour)
  2. CooperO

    battle rank limit

    Do you want to know the reasoning behind those numbers or do you want to know the numbers behind every rank?
  3. CooperO

    Rank limit for entering in forum

    It's the rank limit, he needs to rank two times before he can enter the forum.
  4. CooperO

    Today I got a gold box(200)!

    Congrats! I got one too, some ***** tried to push me over, but since they changed something so you can't get stuck in each other he just drove over me and fell down. Something like that happened before too, but then I had Wasp, so it was easy for a Viking to push me, he had the box..;p
  5. CooperO

    What phone shall I get?

    Well I do, it's good for you to laugh from time to time, and as you said it made you laugh, so mission accomplished. -_-
  6. CooperO

    What phone shall I get?

    Seriously Selena, it's a joke! As I said before I'm not stupid. And I mean brake, not break.
  7. CooperO

    custom paints by splitterpoint

    You can always try something different..
  8. CooperO

    custom paints by splitterpoint

    Looking good! Make mine #100. ^_^
  9. CooperO

    Pre-release of Tank Testing Tool by Soiko

    ^Does anybody have a picture of the paint Flame, I'd like to see it.
  10. CooperO

    What phone shall I get?

    Why do you even need a new phone, if you already have the other one.. Did the screen brake?
  11. CooperO

    Describe "YOU" with pictures..

    It's Bouqué!!...;p
  12. CooperO

    Mystery boxes!

    So do I. -_-
  13. CooperO

    My Colors

    It works just fine for me.. :huh:
  14. CooperO

    M3 weapon before m3 tank?

    I had my M2 Viking before M2 Ricochet, because it was cheaper. I thought I could better upgrade my tank than nothing at all.
  15. CooperO

    My Colors

    Have faith my dear splitterpoint! https://disk.yandex.net/disk/public/?hash=Cnqvt8V5pfCgUYerDVIGGAYAlg7Km2KXqMaat90iQTQ%3D&final=true
  16. CooperO

    Be wise!

    Here we go again...;p Nice said kmak, split must be a real inspiration to you!
  17. CooperO

    The Best Combo for Flag Capture.

    That's pretty much it, as long as the map isn't too big. We were loosing, until we decided to use our Isidas. Top three had Mammoth, Isida and I believe Picasso or Rustle:
  18. CooperO

    Rail Gun declared the KING OF ALL BATTLES !

    I'm not familiar with Call of Duty, but I said it is NOT important. You don't get more crystals or points for it.
  19. CooperO

    a new trollol song! XD

    Incredible, all those different versions..!
  20. CooperO

    Rail Gun declared the KING OF ALL BATTLES !

    That has nothing to do with being a cool guy.. <_< He said himself he wasn't the best with Railgun and he is not afraid to admit it. The purpose of this topic was to show how good RAILGUN is, not to show how good HE is. Also a D/L isn't that important, it doesn't give you anything.
  21. CooperO

    twins is TOO STRONG

    ^ Of course he knows.. -_-
  22. CooperO

    This will make the game complete...

    Wiki you made a new topic about that, don't post it here too please. :huh:
  23. CooperO

    Describe "YOU" with pictures..

    ^wrong picture...;p
  24. CooperO

    Rail Gun declared the KING OF ALL BATTLES !

    It's Brigadier splitterpoint... I'm glad to see Railgun works fine again cheap, because I use it too.
  25. CooperO

    This strange feeling...

    Oh I love it when I'm in the 10%.. :D And enough with the gold boxes already, they fall very regularly. They hate me, but that isn't the reason I play. I play because I like to. Point 3 should be changed yes, because it doesn't encourage players to use a smaller tank.
×
×
  • Create New...