Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

CooperO

Tanker
  • Posts

    8 887
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

Everything posted by CooperO

  1. CooperO

    I'm here for the points.

    ^It is also 32%, but Rustle also has 20% Freeze and 10% Isida protection. Edit. I seem to get ninja posted all day..;p
  2. CooperO

    I'm here for the points.

    ^I agree, so is Corrosion.
  3. CooperO

    Rail Gun declared the KING OF ALL BATTLES !

    ^Correct..;p Skybox = sky, pure logic. You should see what happens in a battle when you check or un-check skybox... ;)
  4. CooperO

    I'm here for the points.

    Forget what I said before, I assumed Wasp M3 was unlocked at Generalissimo for some reason. :blink: So just keep playing with Wasp and Isida and keep upgrading them. But I do suggest you buy a good paint once you have enough crystals.
  5. CooperO

    Release 117 - New Year miracles!

    It is a pity they didn't choose maps almost any rank can play. Someone under 2nd Lieutenant could never find the hint in Dusseldorf for example, without the help of higher ranked players. I'm still trying to figure out the hints, does anyone know who those men in Dusseldorf are?
  6. CooperO

    Rail Gun declared the KING OF ALL BATTLES !

    I can see the hills and sky in both the picture and video, my conclusion: skybox is on.
  7. CooperO

    paint

    ^In that case I'd buy Alien: 3 times cheaper, only 6% less Isida protection and protection against Thunder and Freeze (only 5%). Electra has 10% against Smoky and Twins, which you still don't see often.
  8. CooperO

    I'm here for the points.

    Then you should buy Corrosion if you have enough crystals. I was talking about Hornet or Viking because it takes such a long time to reach Generalissimo (thus Wasp M3), it might be better to get an other M3 tank as fast as possible after you upgraded Wasp to M2 and Isida M3.
  9. CooperO

    Who can do an empty banner for me?

    ^Then why don't you make it yourself?
  10. CooperO

    I'm here for the points.

    ^Hmm I expected you to get more, since the battlefund was so high and you were only one flag behind. But still, it is a nice amount! Buy yourself a nice paint before you reach Brigadier! You might even have enough crystals to buy Hornet or Viking M3 before you buy Wasp M3.
  11. CooperO

    The infernal price of lag.

    Where actually is that part about lag?
  12. CooperO

    Release 117 - New Year miracles!

    Great! I'm curious about those hints! When I saw Hunter in my garage I thought for a second I was hacked..;p
  13. CooperO

    I need opinions from all of you

    ^gocac asked that himself. He is going to buy himself some exp.
  14. CooperO

    I'm here for the points.

    ^Great, how many crystals did you win?
  15. CooperO

    custom paints by splitterpoint

    Aridia is great, and I'd love to use backup engine in battle..;p
  16. CooperO

    What to buy? What to use?

    Buy Dictator and Freeze M2 - Then buy a good paint - Buy Freeze M3 - Buy Hornet or Viking M3 - Buy Dictator M3. In that specific order.
  17. CooperO

    I'm here for the points.

    ^Just today!
  18. This really was worth the wait! ^_^
  19. CooperO

    paint

    Correct, and also 10% Isida (not much, but still)
  20. CooperO

    I'm here for the points.

    Don't, as you can see, I can manage..;p But thanks for the offer. :) Third :lol::
  21. CooperO

    I'm here for the points.

    Oh thanks, didn't notice..;p
  22. CooperO

    I'm here for the points.

    ^Definitely with that Christmas paint..;p
  23. CooperO

    Lets discuss "20 sec to New year"

    It is not Tanki's job to do something about copyright. I liked the idea he had, obviously the developers thought the same way. And monster, I too think Wiki deserved a runner up price.
  24. CooperO

    I need opinions from all of you

    Okay then buy Emerald, Irbis, Thunder M3 and Mammoth M2. Total costs: 49217 crystals. + Exp, you still have 10k left. No problem to buy Mammoth M3 once you get to Generalissimo. (Maybe there is a discount on exp too..;p) You can choose between two paints, according to which guns are used in battles.
×
×
  • Create New...