Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

CooperO

Tanker
  • Posts

    8 887
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

Everything posted by CooperO

  1. CooperO

    Describe "YOU" with pictures..

    I can imagine.. ^_^
  2. CooperO

    WHat IS THIS

    ^In the dictionary.. <_<
  3. CooperO

    Photoshop requests

    I know, but as I'm using Paint.NET I couldn't do as much. Or maybe it's because the program is completely new to me. The Microchip tank looks good IMO, but the other three I couldn't get in properly. Maybe if I could have added some shadows..
  4. CooperO

    Describe "YOU" with pictures..

    ^That one made me laugh so hard, my nose started to run... (I have a cold..;p) sem, your picture resembles pretty much me too. I have to study and I'm checking the forum, playing Tanki, watching Youtube etc...
  5. CooperO

    FPS ! slow or fast?

    Mine varies from 0 - 60 (mostly around 15). Don't ask me how that happens. I've tried everything I can think of to increase the FPS and make it more stable, nothing works.
  6. CooperO

    This will make the game complete...

    I shall summon them... Nah, sorry that isn't within my powers.. :(
  7. CooperO

    WHat IS THIS

    Only physically free, not mentally. I pity you.. Daily bonus ís random, but this is the biggest bad luck I've seen so far when it comes to bonuses..
  8. CooperO

    What to buy? What to use?

    ^Corrosion for bigger maps, Alien for smaller maps like Silence because it is full of Isidas. I'd buy Hornet and Railgun, simply because I don't like Dictator and you can only get it M3 at Generalissimo. Ricochet is a fine weapon too, but in my opinion Twins is the better of those two. Do you prefer to defend (Railgun) or attack (Ricochet)?
  9. splitterpoint is an expert when it comes to almost anything with an engine inside..
  10. CooperO

    Photoshop requests

    ^Why have you been an *****?
  11. CooperO

    (Poll) Tankionline.com or Worldoftanks

    ^I want my old tank back too, but I can live with what I have now. Although I will have my Viking, Thunder and Irbis back as soon as possible..;p On topic: WoT didn't catch my interest, TO did.
  12. CooperO

    Photoshop requests

    I just use Paint. First get the ring of fire. Then get the tank ( best to past in a new page), make the surrounding white and then select with transparent background. Copy your selection and past in onto the ring of fire. What I did extra this time is copy the right part of the ring and paste it somewhere else on the page, make the black part white, select it and copy it again. Then paste it on top of the original ring, that way a part of the tank is covered by flames. And BarbaFenner, I hope someone with Photoshop and some skills is willing to help you out because this is the best I can do with Paint and Paint.NET.
  13. CooperO

    Photoshop requests

    ^What hints do you mean?
  14. CooperO

    Study about the most used combo

    I don't really like Smoky, I can't aim properly with that thing. Twins an Railgun on the other hand are a lot of fun to play with. My brother uses Twins and it is funny to watch, he kills drugging Isidas and Freezes with ease if he starts shooting (without drugs) when they are still out of range. They can hardly move. Other guns have a really hard time aiming if their tank isn't too stable...;p
  15. CooperO

    This will make the game complete...

    Is hardware acceleration turned on? Edit: Sorry split for this off topic part, must be annoying.. :mellow:
  16. CooperO

    Photoshop requests

    ^Be patient Barba, it's not the easiest request..;p
  17. CooperO

    Study about the most used combo

    ^Do you know why at your rank the former tier 2 weapons and tanks are still used the most? Because they can be upgraded to M3 the fastest. At least that's why I chose those weapons and tanks. I can have them M2 now and M3 at Brigadier instead of Generalissimo. But I'm using Railgun now most of the time, because it is more effective than Freeze and Thunder.
  18. CooperO

    This will make the game complete...

    ^Do you have Vista or XP? I used to have Vista, I didn't have the options, now I have Windows 7 and I have the options.
  19. Acceleration time is probably unnoticeable, what you want is to make Wasp slower, but not increase its HP. Who in their right mind would buy Wasp then? It is already less stable. It makes sense that Wasp is the fastest because it is also the smallest and lightest tank (thus less HP). Also, I think it is for the best you accept the stats as they are now, it's not that big of a deal. Hornet is still Hornet, I speak from experience. And a last note, I don't see any paradox, can you explain that to me?
  20. CooperO

    This will make the game complete...

    ^Yup, my FPS is a disaster already. But it sure would look nice, they could implement it the same way as dynamic shadow, fog etc. I'm not so sure about the flame honestly... It's not a race game.
  21. CooperO

    ♥ Rebalance & me ♥

    I don't really get what you are trying to say here, Raph asked himself. Oh and I prefer to have a horse instead of a donkey...;p
  22. CooperO

    What weapon and hull do you suggest.

    ^Twins might be even better M1: less protective paints, and probably more noobs.
  23. CooperO

    Music!

    Post this here, it's a topic made especially to share our music.
  24. CooperO

    How do I approach her...

    I didn't send FBI a PM, don't worry. I'm not stupid, I can't believe I even need to say that.
×
×
  • Create New...