Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

CooperO

Tanker
  • Posts

    8 887
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

Everything posted by CooperO

  1. CooperO

    I ranked up!

    Congratulations jokjinari! Nice way of ranking up..;p
  2. CooperO

    What to buy? What to use?

    Maybe you should get Rustle at Major, making your Hornet stronger, so more chance of winning and earning crystals. That way you'll have enough crystals saved up for M3 at Brigadier or Major General.
  3. CooperO

    Re balance.

    Ha, I bet he had to play for 48 hours straight...;p
  4. CooperO

    connetion

    Immediately reload the page if that ever happens again. It works most of the time, unfortunately not always...
  5. CooperO

    Re balance.

    What to buy? What to use? Appropriate topic to ask your question.
  6. CooperO

    My impression of tanks and weaps after rebalance

    It is that good, even your health kit isn't fast enough anymore.
  7. CooperO

    Most important message to all tankmen.

    It is not about friends per se, but it makes the battle a lot more enjoyable if you are nice to your teammates and they to you, and if you are civilized to your opponents.
  8. That is because he is. And, I'm glad also they have been kicked. (But I don't get what's the deal with kilaz...)
  9. CooperO

    ur combination before and after.. =))

    Before: Thunder/Ricochet M2,Viking M2 and Irbis. After: Wasp and Smoky M0 and black.
  10. CooperO

    Congratulatory post

    ^Congrats, you must really be playing a lot!
  11. CooperO

    Best looking rank?

    Brigadier is my favorite. As much I like the color red, I don't really like the red ranks. Marshal comes second.
  12. CooperO

    New Video by Yacine54.1

    Great video, but I wish I could say the same about the song (I'm not sure if it is appropriate on this forum). Merry Christmas to you too!
  13. CooperO

    2 Days to go!

    Kmak, here is my present to you, I think you can use it: I'm talking about the sun...
  14. CooperO

    The end is near world war III

    Kmak, nice move...;p
  15. CooperO

    Lets discuss "20 sec to New year"

    In that case, I can't wait, I can use a little smile. Good luck..;p
  16. CooperO

    The end is near world war III

    haha, nice one..;p
  17. CooperO

    Lets discuss "20 sec to New year"

    It's only pictures and text. And in the end a photo of the guy I assume.
  18. CooperO

    The end is near world war III

    Are you sure this time split had anything to do with it?...;p
  19. CooperO

    Gangnam style 1 billion views!

    I am willing to listen to JB and OD for one hour if it makes that song disappear. +1
  20. CooperO

    Lets discuss "20 sec to New year"

    The music was too loud..;p Nothing special..
  21. CooperO

    Release 114 - Rebalance!

    I don't want rebalance, I don't want rebalance etc etc. is NOT a discussion. So yes, the ones only saying that should shut up, because they add NOTHING to the DISCUSSION! If they want to discuss, they have to give their reasons with it. Also, Federal is a consultant, he is here to answer our questions, which he does, or at least tries to do.
  22. CooperO

    Patches/Updates.

    Thank you, now I can quit university! No more studying!! But no, I prefer animals in the world.
  23. CooperO

    viking after rebalance

    Because Viking was the perfect hull before the rebalance, strong and fast, so it was pretty much the most used tier 2 tank. Now they made Viking a bit less powerful, this way other tanks will be used more, thus more variation on the battlefield.
×
×
  • Create New...