Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

CooperO

Tanker
  • Posts

    8 887
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

Everything posted by CooperO

  1. CooperO

    Why?

    How to raise my FPS. How do I clean my Flash cache. How to run Tanki as a seperate application. How to clean my browser cache.
  2. CooperO

    Old TO gameplay videos

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yu5MUUIDsu4 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vh5ZrmWEdxU For the record, this doesn't mean I don't like the rebalance.
  3. CooperO

    Who has rating #1?

    ^Hah...;p
  4. CooperO

    Lets discuss "20 sec to New year"

    That wouldn't be quite original, I would be copying you more or less and it is just showing off. Also, I can't juggle while riding my unicycle. Maybe with a little practice, but I don't have enough time. If I come up with a really nice idea I might participate, if not, I won't..;p
  5. CooperO

    turret turn

    True, very true, but what is the point of your thread? Do you have a solution to that or are you just complaining? If that is the case we have a great section for that called Complaints. Also we have a site called Feedback, you might have heard about it...
  6. CooperO

    Lets discuss "20 sec to New year"

    I honestly don't think it is very original. It is nice to see a salto, but overall I found it rather boring. But if showing some acrobatic things in the video makes you win, I think I should dust of my unicycle and my juggling balls.
  7. CooperO

    Lets discuss "20 sec to New year"

    ^Have you considered the fact that someone's face is put on the internet might just be the problem. At least that is why I don't post pictures of my self on the internet and why I don't have facebook or anything like that.
  8. CooperO

    an hour of drugging and..

    I don't hate Selena. I think that is going a bit far for someone you don't even really know! Also Selena is allowed to say that. I would like for certain people to leave the forum too, with the only difference that I don't say that out loud.
  9. CooperO

    Release 114 - Rebalance!

    Before the rebalance, Dictator was faster than Viking and only slightly less strong, but it was three times cheaper. You think that was fair?
  10. ^What's so funny about that?
  11. CooperO

    my local ski area

    I envy you, mkkmkk999. It looks beautiful out there.
  12. CooperO

    Lets discuss "20 sec to New year"

    hogree has every right to participate if he likes to. I participated and won a price in two contests, does that mean I can't participate in this one, because it is not fair to other players? About the number of contestants, more will come. Most players keep their work for themselves for as long as possible, because others might steal their ideas.
  13. CooperO

    Welcome me to the forum.

    That is because this is just lame. I liked your trolling from time to time, because you were so honest, although in a pretty cruel way.
  14. CooperO

    Lets discuss "20 sec to New year"

    Don't support me, just because of me. Support the best one. Although players' support won't win you a price. But thanks anyway.. :D I can read it just fine, the white background is perfect for a Christmas/New Year video, so is the Irbis paint. I like that it looks like he ranked. What Wiki could do is make the yellow text bigger or somehow lighten it up a bit.
  15. Correct me if I'm wrong but does this show, it is easiest to kill a tank using Freeze, since there are no red(ish) colors in the table?
  16. CooperO

    A Fun Time at Polygon

    No just the gun...;p But actually Ricochet isn't that bad, it's just not as good as it used to be.
  17. CooperO

    Lets discuss "20 sec to New year"

    Don't tempt me to participate as well...;p
  18. CooperO

    Well isn't that lovely?

    ^ Topic is closed for over a week now...;p
  19. CooperO

    The new M3 Freeze (My designs)

    I like this one better than the Shaft, this one looks more precise, more finished if you know what I mean.
  20. CooperO

    need ur opinion guys = ))

    Thunder, if you choose to buy Mammoth. But:
  21. CooperO

    black screen update (Showing A Photo)

    Have you tried clearing your browser cache, flash cache, using another browser or standalone flash player?
  22. Ha, good to know, I'll keep my hand off your Freeze..;p
  23. CooperO

    black screen update (Showing A Photo)

    Does your screen blink if you go to your garage or anything else? If so, delete Avast and get another virusscanner.
  24. CooperO

    an hour of drugging and..

    It's your punishment, you said you were done with serious battling. Keep your word..;p
×
×
  • Create New...