Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

CooperO

Tanker
  • Posts

    8 887
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

Everything posted by CooperO

  1. CooperO

    This game is a joke!

    I feel the need to back splitterpoint up on this one. You, Levissio, quoted splitterpoint from the topic you created, but he was only responding to what you were saying: Then split said: That has nothing to do with knowledge, he was only trying to cheer you up. But spit, you did call Lieutenant_Me indirectly an *****.
  2. CooperO

    "LIKE" & "DISLIKE" button

    I get it, but that way I can't show anyone I agree, because all you see is an extra 'like', am I correct?
  3. CooperO

    Take bullies serious.

    Yes it was a bad school, the bullied kid was afraid to tell anybody, and if the kid did tell a teacher, they said if was probably something he did himself, or they would talk to the bully and say: don't do it anymore and that was that. Then the bully would turn to the kid and say he has to shut up and not tell anybody.
  4. CooperO

    anyone wanna be friends

    ^What?! I'm always open to new friends, if I wasn't I wouldn't have as many friends as I have now (in real life)..;p But I consider strangers as strangers, then I can get to know them by talking to them e.g. and then I can consider them friends.
  5. CooperO

    Take bullies serious.

    ^Most bullied kids don't have (real) friends. The other kids run to the bully (leader) to make sure they won't get bullied themselves. And kmak, knock yourself out, your doing those thinks already and it is only going to get you banned more.
  6. CooperO

    "LIKE" & "DISLIKE" button

    As long as you can only like a topic and not every comment in it it is fine by me. But how exactly would it help to reduce flood?
  7. CooperO

    Take bullies serious.

    Hahaha, you don't scare me..;p You already were a troll, I don't care whether you admit that to yourself or not. But if it hurts your feelings that much to be called a troll you might want to consider stop acting like one.. :)
  8. CooperO

    your dream date

    God no, I would get annoyed if I went on a date with another CooperO...;p My dream date would be with Logan in The Lucky One.... (Yes that is Zack Efron.. :blink: )
  9. I love winter! But I also love the start of spring, everything turns green, the sun is up more early and it is getting warmer. Lets just say I like to have seasons (except autumn maybe)
  10. CooperO

    anyone wanna be friends

    But it isn't that simple, you have got to make them. Just walk around the forum for a while, you might get to like people and dislike some others.
  11. CooperO

    What's with all the talk about REBALANCE?

    This, this and this. There you can find all your answers and even ask more if you like.
  12. CooperO

    Take bullies serious.

    I called you a troll multiple times...;p And why would you use PM to fight with niknik? Because it was PERSONAL and none of our concern. There you can fight all you want without us knowing or without bothering us..
  13. CooperO

    Parkour Contest Discussion

    ^ Thank you Tournaments!
  14. CooperO

    This game is a joke!

    When I was in the test server the other day, I did get a feeling of nostalgia, with all those tier 1 tanks running around like they owned the place. I will miss this Tanki, but not enough to dislike the rebalance.
  15. CooperO

    12:12:12 12-12-12

    So do I, I would get bored if we could live forever.
  16. CooperO

    DEAF PERSON

    I'm not a zero, I don't get why so many people make that mistake..;p --> O-0 Yes I'd get mad if people are in my way, I also get mad if players don't turn their turret, that happens all the time. But that is mostly because they don't LOOK. If you see this message: "XXX has taken the flag" keep an eye out for him, make sure you are out of the way and see if you can give him back-up. They are just trolls. They are mean to everyone, so don't take it personally. You can choose to ignore them or see the positive in it, because they are refreshingly honest and sometimes even funny. And sometimes they even have a point. I would love to learn sign language, but I would love to learn any other language too. The thing is that I don't have the time. I have to finish university first. Then I can learn to play the violin and speak an other language.
  17. CooperO

    Current Music

    He just expanded his good taste in music..
  18. CooperO

    Crash and Gallery

    ^ We should become one... -_-
  19. CooperO

    12:12:12 12-12-12

    It's a pity it wasn't 12 degrees also...;p
  20. CooperO

    Take bullies serious.

    EH you two, use PM to fight!
  21. CooperO

    Do you have any good intentions for next year?

    Aww, poor Swaggy, you wanted to be funny, but we chose to ignore it because we knew you weren't serious... By the way, did you all notice a lot of the replies say: play Tanki less...
  22. CooperO

    do kmakanaka should be banned?

    x2 I see him as a little brother, annoying as hell, but you've got to love him anyway..;p So true..
  23. CooperO

    This game is a joke!

    I also don't have lags, but for some reason my FPS is annoyingly low. Even with standalone flash player. Two weeks ago I had an average FPS of 35 in standalone. For the record, every option that makes the game look better is switched off, I have smaller screen, I used - a couple of times and I don't have junk on my PC, because it was formatted last week. And I don't have anything else open, just flash player.
  24. Exactly, why can't we log in with or Tanki accounts for example?
  25. CooperO

    Take bullies serious.

    That is one of the reasons I don't have facebook.. But then again, I don't go around showing everybody my female parts.. Bullying is terrible and should be stopped, unfortunately the bullies themselves don't realize what they are doing most of the time, it is just some fun for them.
×
×
  • Create New...