Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

CooperO

Tanker
  • Posts

    8 887
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

Everything posted by CooperO

  1. CooperO

    how does /vote work , discussions

    Yes, I did but we're going completely off-topic here so I'm going to stop talking...
  2. CooperO

    Custom paints; By splitterpoint

    No it's not my name...Although it ends with an A. But I like the paint.
  3. CooperO

    Best Dessert you have ever ate?

    ^Just wait for it...;p
  4. CooperO

    how does /vote work , discussions

    Yes, because they work. It's not a placebo.
  5. CooperO

    Most expensive thing you have.

    Maar ze zijn zoo heerlijk... met kaneel en bruine suiker, en dan een beetje boter erop..... Mocht je ooit een keer in Zeeland zijn, ga naar een bakker en koop er een.
  6. CooperO

    Most expensive thing you have.

    Those are lovely. But not the best baked things in the Netherlands, have you ever eaten a bolus? Those are the best. The most expensive thing I have is my laptop I think.
  7. CooperO

    Best Dessert you have ever ate?

    Self-made creme caramel....hmmm. And no I'm not bragging, I can actually cook and enjoy doing it. I'll post a photo here, when I make them again.
  8. CooperO

    A little speach

    I already said he should correct his spelling mistakes, so no you're not the only one..;p
  9. CooperO

    Custom paints; By splitterpoint

    You made Vanessa especially for me didn't you?...;p
  10. CooperO

    Last Movie You Saw...And Rate It!

    Resident Evil Retribution. 7/10 Not the best one in the series.
  11. CooperO

    Why frozen?

    Also, if anything like this happens again, refresh/reload the page. You won't loose your points.
  12. CooperO

    how does /vote work , discussions

    Which country do you live in? Where I live, those buttons actually work. (That means, if you don't press the button you'll stand there forever)
  13. CooperO

    EPIC server login lag

    This was almost 2 years ago... (althoug the subject is still current...hmmm)
  14. CooperO

    Creativity

    ^split, you are brilliant!
  15. CooperO

    Current Music

    So, this is the music I am currently enjoying. It's a long list so I spoilered it. I only named my favorite song of each artist.
  16. CooperO

    Creativity

    Uhu. +3 I like what you did with those letters kupa, they look great!
  17. CooperO

    First things First

    Nah I'm his mistress...;p And yes, solving the lag should be a priority..
  18. CooperO

    Why was I invincible?

    Could others kill you? Because if he was the only one who couldn't hurt you, the problem was on his end. I had that a couple of times, I refreshed the page and I could kill tanks again.
  19. CooperO

    [FAQ] how to lower your ping?

    It is both correct and he is Dutch.. We say 'kleuren' there...
  20. CooperO

    A little speach

    Great! And congrats on ranking!
  21. CooperO

    Who Likes Dubstep?

    Oh yes, let the world know we listen to MUSIC.
  22. CooperO

    First things First

    I'm going to answer that for you. Yes, he read your post. And he is talking about this.
  23. CooperO

    A little speach

    Awesome pigsrule, but make sure to eliminate the spelling mistakes. It inspires to start playing, unfortunately my laptop is 'under construction' for a week, so I can only check the forum.
  24. CooperO

    Do you like skrillex?

    I only like First of the Year. (And then only the part where there is some kind of singing.)
  25. CooperO

    Tank Viewer Help

    As far as I know you can't see supplies boxes in TankViewer, so this must be BoxViewer. You can download TankViewer through this topic. Then click on the link that says: СКАЧАТЬ [23.11.2012]. If you need any help using TankViewer, let me know.
×
×
  • Create New...