Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

CooperO

Tanker
  • Posts

    8 887
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

Everything posted by CooperO

  1. CooperO

    Parkour Contest Discussion

    ^Yes, I like it, I didn't know you could reach the high spot in Silence II that way.
  2. CooperO

    parkour contest

    We'll see who the winners are this Sunday. Just have patience.
  3. CooperO

    Windows 8 sucks

    Oh no, how dear you say that! That song is the ONLY thing they did well with Windows 8. I almost like every Lenka song.
  4. CooperO

    Leaving

    Bye cheese, enjoy life!
  5. CooperO

    Custom paints; By splitterpoint

    The moderators paint reminds me of the site of the Belgian radio station MNM.
  6. CooperO

    Congratulatory post

    Congrats Federal, nice screenshot!
  7. CooperO

    Did you banned before?

    Sorry Wik, but I'd rather have kilaz as mod... As far as I remember I have never been banned.
  8. CooperO

    Need a clan

    Then you need to look in the Clans & Teams (English) forum.
  9. CooperO

    Logos or Insignias for tanks

    I hope you are not talking to me because I know about pony magic. I've seen it all my live.
  10. Thanks, but rain is no exception in the Netherlands either. If we are lucky we have a few days of snow in one year. But that only makes me enjoy it more...;D
  11. CooperO

    Custom paints; By splitterpoint

    Sunshine might even look better than yellow. Triskelion looks fantastic on Viking and demon looks nice. I don't like ghostrider, but that is debatable because my brother thinks that one is really cool.
  12. Same here, but we use a garbage bag or a real snow glider.. We also made a pile of snow and used a skateboard without wheels to go down, just like snowboarding. Awesome.
  13. CooperO

    Logos or Insignias for tanks

    Even I don't talk about pink ponies, mine is orange (fox)...;p And yes it is getting awkward..
  14. CooperO

    Test server

    On the test server you log in with your own account (the one you use on the main servers. But know that the test server isn't always open to the normal players. If that is the case you can't log in.
  15. CooperO

    Just a few suggestions

    I wouldn't like that as much, congrats on ranking by the way. And LethaIJ, welcome to the forum!
  16. CooperO

    Best Dessert you have ever ate?

    Stop it, don't make me hungry..;p
  17. CooperO

    Lost In Translation

    I posted a similar idea in Feedback, but it is still awaiting moderation... It's called Quick chat. That means, if you press a certain key, a message will pop up in the chat saying something like 'I need back-up' In Russian on the Russian site and English on the English site.. Also because you can't type and drive at the same time.
  18. I think it is an advantage that you can self-destruct, in case you are stuck. It's way faster than pressing delete.
  19. CooperO

    Do you like skrillex?

    And then you say skrillex sucks?!
  20. CooperO

    Most expensive thing you have.

    I am a woman and I care...;p Oh, and I think my horse riding saddle is even more expensive than my laptop.
  21. CooperO

    Best Dessert you have ever ate?

    ^Lhamster, you have great taste!
  22. Yeah, but that´s in the Netherlands. It nevers snows that much they can´t open the schools. I´m in Gent at the moment, and it is snowing here also (only a little). I´m so glad it stopped raining.
×
×
  • Create New...