Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

GoldRock

Tanker
  • Posts

    6 068
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    9

Everything posted by GoldRock

  1. GoldRock

    New graphics? ;-)

    Ignore mkk -_- And what's your question about the new graphics?
  2. GoldRock

    Skilled Players Hall of Fame...

    Great topic :)
  3. GoldRock

    The biggest Noobs in the game

    Unlucky, but that's not against the rules - drug back, wait for them to leave, or leave yourself. Or invite some drugging friends to help out... ^_^
  4. GoldRock

    Victory in Europe Day

    Nice update! Time to get Freeze M2 :D
  5. GoldRock

    Rico nerfed?!

    ^He's right, actually, in my opinion :P
  6. GoldRock

    what are you getting for sale?

    It's the only M2 weapon I can get at my low rank, and its freeze effect is way too long, so I thought I'd have some fun annoying other players with its OP-ness :P
  7. GoldRock

    what are you getting for sale?

    M0 Freeze --> M2 Freeze, and maybe a new paint with what's left ^_^
  8. GoldRock

    Find out what paint is best for you!

    ^Yes, it'd be great if it was updated :)
  9. Hehe, thanks stef :D Thanks for the feedback - hopefully, I'll do another not-so-serious article for next issue.
  10. Well, you bully poor WO5s with your ugly Dictator and Twins, more like :D
  11. GoldRock

    Goodbye.

  12. GoldRock

    Paint i've never seen before

    Same, it's so annoying... -.- That's a shame, we could have had a cristian guide book and everything! :D
  13. GoldRock

    Suggestion- Clans for low ranks

    Teams can be joined just before Warrant Officer ranks, I believe. And as a fairly low rank myself, I voted no. There is a rank limitation for a reason - play hard, get some experience, and you'll find yourself a team or clan in no time :)
  14. GoldRock

    Paint i've never seen before

    Out of interest, are fan clubs still allowed to be created? Because I'm seriously considering doing that :D
  15. GoldRock

    Paint i've never seen before

    "Waaaaoow! U do!" I reckon we should start a cristian2701 fan club. And that's the paint Storm, given out to the winners of a Russian competition. It offers 15% protection from all weapons, but expires on 13th May.
  16. You're most welcome :D
  17. While us reporters may be forced to be subject to your ruthless proofreading, vilmos isn't. Leave the poor DJ alone! ;)
  18. You are so unlucky, I've seen supplies and crystals stuck on the dividing wall of Ping-Pong but never a gold box... If you wanted to claim those crystals you'd have got, you should've taken a screen.
  19. GoldRock

    Rico nerfed?!

    ^1, surprisingly...
  20. GoldRock

    Sell iteam's in garge

    Suggested and rejected countless times. Use the search button before creating a topic next time.
  21. GoldRock

    WATS THE FUNIEST COMINASHIN?

    Already been created.
  22. Good luck to all who apply! :)
  23. GoldRock

    TankiOnline English Skype Community!

    Yes, it can be 250 an hour, I just discovered (!) Trolls these days... :D
  24. GoldRock

    Are you a heavy drugger? 0_o

    I'm a 'low drugger'... I only drug in CTFs when I have the flag/I'm about to get the flag, unless I have an imbalance of drugs... Then I just go around on only one type 'til they're all even again :D
×
×
  • Create New...