Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

GoldRock

Tanker
  • Posts

    6 068
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    9

Everything posted by GoldRock

  1. GoldRock

    Rico nerfed?!

    ^How dare you insult such a wonderful name ;)
  2. GoldRock

    Tanki Online Quest - N°5 - OFFICIAL

    Still can't believe I missed this... :(
  3. -1, Firebird is pitied too much :P #startcontroversy
  4. GoldRock

    This should stop.

    You're hilarious.
  5. GoldRock

    a typo in the description of the Thunder weapon

    ^I see what you did there :D
  6. GoldRock

    a typo in the description of the Thunder weapon

    There are loads of grammar mistakes in the descriptions for hulls, weapons, paints etc. But is it really that urgent a problem? They'll get it sorted... eventually ^_^
  7. GoldRock

    I'm leaving the game guys :(

    Keep both accounts, and log in to get Daily Bonuses. When you want to come back, you'll be able to with a whole load of drugs :P
  8. I've heard about that, too... Fair enough, then :P
  9. You can actually do decent with both M0s at your rank (trust me, that's what I did). Anyway, see you...
  10. GoldRock

    How did you find Tanki Online?

    2 years ago, I found it on a game review site ^_^
  11. GoldRock

    2k golds

    So old fashioned :rolleyes: I have got a total of zero 2000 gold boxes, and zero 1000 gold boxes. But I very nearly got a 1000 one. Very nearly makes no difference.
  12. GoldRock

    Remember those glorious days...

    ^If you think low-ranked players have a hard time now, then be glad you weren't here one or two years ago...
  13. GoldRock

    Some Games.

    Found him after a few seconds.
  14. GoldRock

    [Issue 11] Moon Silence

    Great video, FOG! I like what you did with the mine, that's something I'll try myself :)
  15. GoldRock

    [UPDATED] Isida Guide

    I hate Freezes... which is why I'm getting M2 Freeze in the next sale ^_^
  16. GoldRock

    Do you read the Daily News?

    You forgot the best of the new reporters ;)
  17. Dictator is officially a 'heavy' hull, idk why...
  18. GoldRock

    English Newspaper

    Say 'Open, sesame!' and hopefully a printed copy will fall on your head accompanied by some sesame seeds.
  19. GoldRock

    Rico nerfed?!

    Basically, the shots in each full charge were decreased drastically (something like 15 or 16 down to 10 or 11? I'm not sure, though - wait for someone to correct me :P ).
  20. ^:o You've scared me now...
  21. Fair point... That'd be a nightmare in Iran, knowing that the gold box is about to be dropped without being able to do much about it.
  22. You are most welcome. Feel free to annoy that 3vil :D
×
×
  • Create New...