Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

GoldRock

Tanker
  • Posts

    6 068
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    9

Everything posted by GoldRock

  1. GoldRock

    Am I Insane?!?!?

    :blink: Yes, you're insane ^_^
  2. GoldRock

    [Forum Game] The Compliment Game

    You're cool because you have a cool personality (well, what other reason would you expect?) ^_^ Thanks! Our clan's awesome! B)
  3. Unlucky, I'd have liked to see you enter that contest, and possibly get picked :unsure:
  4. GoldRock

    [Forum Game] The Compliment Game

    You are awesome because you didn't compliment me like you were supposed to, very original :P I'll hopefully get the avatar sometime soon :ph34r:
  5. I had school, but that didn't stop me going on the forum using my phone at 13:00 UCT halfway through my Geography lesson :ph34r:
  6. GoldRock

    [Forum Game] The Compliment Game

    You're cool because you have another, main account... which was banned for an hour :P
  7. Annoyingly, the topic said 'developers and administration's helpers' (as pointed out by Barba), and so this was meant to be taken as staff members.
  8. Not meaning to be argumentative, but +1.
  9. You're right, of course. Sorry to any player whos space I might have taken!
  10. Oh... More than one staff member applied. Maybe it should have been made clearer, but I should have guessed that... Oops :ph34r:
  11. Luckily, I managed to enter my username during my Geography lesson :D I hope people haven't just used their multiple accounts to enter, as accounts entered from the same IP address shouldn't be counted...
  12. GoldRock

    300 Astronauts battle

    GoldRock
  13. Just realised that...
  14. +1, the same applies to much of West Europe
  15. Actually, the forum says around 1:30, not 4:30! And it means 1:30am. Don't worry, you haven't missed the deadline. To the rest of you, READ the actual topic very carefully (!)
  16. GoldRock

    [Forum Game] The Compliment Game

    You are awesome as you are a prime example of the fact that not all Warrant Officers are noobs ^_^
  17. It's more user-friendly than other programs, but it's still not that easy to use. Only take it up if you have some time on your hands :P
  18. GoldRock

    mobile version of tanki online

    The developers have planned a version for Android. It does currently work on some smart phones using various methods to get Flash running, but it lags a lot as far as I know.
  19. 300 Astronauts battle How to join the team of players: - The above linked topic will be open for collecting applications on May 16 at 13:00 (UTC) and will be closed when there are 300 posts in it. - Application is a message that contains only player’s nickname which matches the author’s nickname.
  20. Trust me, it's not worth it; it can be pretty annoying, and takes ages. You're better off just playing Tanki instead :D
  21. GoldRock

    Average Post Per Day

    Using your method, it's roughly 4.6. But I joined the forum a long time before I actually actively started using it, so I'd guess around twice that (just over 10?), which is pretty considerable. Though it really depends on the day. It seems you'd win, not counting staff members ^_^
  22. I look forward to seeing that; that should make your animations smoother ^_^
  23. GoldRock

    [GUIDE] Freeze

    That's better :P Great guide, as I said!
×
×
  • Create New...