Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

GoldRock

Tanker
  • Posts

    6 068
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    9

Everything posted by GoldRock

  1. GoldRock

    Unfair for other weapons

    Not at all, I use exactly the same :) Some of us Warrant Officers are richer than you think, Mister_G ;)
  2. GoldRock

    Unfair for other weapons

    Whilst using drugs? I'd guess so... :P
  3. There'll be a pay in crystals, I presume.
  4. GoldRock

    [GUIDE] Freeze

    This is an excellent guide, I can see you've spent a lot of time on this... With some proofreading, I'd say this would be newspaper-worthy if you were a reporter. It's great example material if you ever wish to apply to be one when there are positions, though ^_^
  5. GoldRock

    My little brothers birthday!

    Happy birthday to your brother, from a Tanki staff member. Feel privileged ^^
  6. I know something about WoT: it's boring :P
  7. GoldRock

    Parkour Tutorial

    Stop being so critical! He's not going to earn a 'bad rep' from doing this, and it's no big deal messing around in a battle at that rank... Have you lot never done that before when you were lower ranked? Anyway, I personally think we should be happy that there is a new, low-ranked forum member in our community who is not a troll for once! :D (EDIT) My own first topic was about parkour, too, and was way more pointless than this one ^^
  8. GoldRock

    Lets Discuss "The Speacial Battle"

    Well, a certain WO5 might be able to if he wanted ;) Though I see what you mean - my advice here, Turpz, is to gain experience first, and to get to know the community better before taking on large responsibilities such as this. But the idea's good, nice effort! :)
  9. GoldRock

    Unfair for other weapons

    As a Freeze M2 user... I just celebrate the fact that its available for WO5s by destroying all those M1 noobs :P I have to agree that it's too much power at an early rank - for example, today I destroyed 3 tanks at the same time without drugs on just a single tank of ammo, while losing merely a quarter of my health. But I'm not complaining! To be fair, not many WO5s have M2 Freeze, it's a big step up in price compared to the M1 stuff.
  10. GoldRock

    Lets Discuss "The Speacial Battle"

    I know you've asked me to be a 'special mod' for these battles, but how would they work? And it might not be too popular...
  11. GoldRock

    Parkour Tutorial

    If this is your first post on a main account, it's the best first post I've ever seen by a low-ranker on the forum. Though many players know these tips and tricks, it's a great effort, and should be helpful to our newer players. Well done!
  12. GoldRock

    Congratulatory post

    Congrats on ranking! :)
  13. GoldRock

    What have you brought in the sale?

    M1, M2 Freeze. Mary. My tank (complete with Viking M1) looks beautiful now! :P
  14. GoldRock

    IM BACK ME GET GOLDEN CUBE! :D

    Am I your friend, cristian? I suggested your fan club, remember? :D
  15. "Waaaaaoooww"! It's cristian, hey!
  16. GoldRock

    a photo of my bunny :)

    I've eaten rabbit before. It tastes like chicken, but it's a bit chewy.
  17. You've not said much at all to me in particular, since I don't usually have errors in my grammar/spelling (except on Skype, but that doesn't count!). I was just commenting on your notoriously ruthless proofreading skills, that's all ;) (I hope you realise that I wasn't being serious when I said that).
  18. GoldRock

    FBI'S FAN CLUB

    ^What arm said. Glad this returned! :P
  19. GoldRock

    ~Typing Speeds~

    Ooh, I'll try this tomorrow. Post reserved!
  20. *groan* There's already Selena, we don't need another one... :P
  21. GoldRock

    Got to go....C'ya!

    It didn't come out like that, though. See you, and good luck :)
×
×
  • Create New...