Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

r_SwagBoy110

Tanker
  • Posts

    5 675
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by r_SwagBoy110

  1. r_SwagBoy110

    How famous are you on the forum

    I've seen nbody espet swagboy11. :tank: :fire_l:
  2. r_SwagBoy110

    Ranking Video :)

    Congrats!
  3. r_SwagBoy110

    what type of books do you like?

    I don't read much. However, if I do... I read action, sci-fi... fiction. Percy Jackson will stay my favorite series... ^_^
  4. r_SwagBoy110

    hello

    Have you heard of this thing called "size 14".
  5. r_SwagBoy110

    Congrats, swag!

    Look up ^ :P
  6. r_SwagBoy110

    [Forum Game]Quiz

    (It is false) Ichigo sounds very similar to Hichigo. Who is - What day did Benin change it's name from Dahomey to Benin?
  7. r_SwagBoy110

    Congrats, swag!

    You didn't capitalize a real word. -_-
  8. r_SwagBoy110

    XP box

    Put all ideas here: http://feedback.tankionline.com
  9. I once got 78.00. But I don't have a picture, so it may as well of never happened.
  10. r_SwagBoy110

    [Forum Game]Quiz

    September 1, 1939 Babies can sneeze with their eyes open up to the age of 4 months. True or False.
  11. r_SwagBoy110

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    When @jokjinari ranked a few weeks ago...
  12. r_SwagBoy110

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    The above player has been banned for an unknown reason.
  13. r_SwagBoy110

    Spectator

    This privilege is only given to certain staff members.
  14. In this description, the tennis balls are trolling threads being created, and the dog is the moderator trying to close them. This is our forum at the moment,
  15. r_SwagBoy110

    MizARee's Fan Club

    Me. Now. Please.
  16. r_SwagBoy110

    Photoshop CS5

    He right you know. :lol:
  17. r_SwagBoy110

    good night

    Well that was harsh. I thought you quit?
  18. r_SwagBoy110

    [Tanki Contest!]Your In It to Win It!

    No, you don't have those capabilities.
  19. r_SwagBoy110

    Congrats, swag!

    We become full reporters after Issue 11.
  20. r_SwagBoy110

    Playing in my nub acc :p

    No you ain't. Something you said earlier proves that you aren't him.
  21. r_SwagBoy110

    Congrats, swag!

    He knows English fine. But he is currently a foreign correspondent, he will be writing articles in foreign languages, as well as Raphael2.
  22. r_SwagBoy110

    xbox VS ps3

  23. r_SwagBoy110

    Congrats, swag!

    He's a foreign correspondent. Not a reporter. :P
  24. r_SwagBoy110

    Congrats, swag!

    1. It's not my first week. 2. Wut.
  25. r_SwagBoy110

    does anyone have

    Sorry, this was already created. Here.
×
×
  • Create New...