Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

r_SwagBoy110

Tanker
  • Posts

    5 675
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by r_SwagBoy110

  1. r_SwagBoy110

    [Issue 11] Ugliness in Tanki

    I knew this would become a controversial discussion topic.
  2. Very nice, nice picture... :P
  3. r_SwagBoy110

    [Issue 11] MAIN PAGE

    First issue done. Good job guys! B)
  4. r_SwagBoy110

    Some Unused Cool Clan Names!

    Once again, look at your rank... now stop calling people noobs. :lol:
  5. r_SwagBoy110

    "Gold box will fall soon"

    Heard it 3 times yesterday... didn't get any.
  6. r_SwagBoy110

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Acid... :o
  7. r_SwagBoy110

    whats your rating

    Lies. I posted that on Behemoth topic a few days ago. -_-
  8. r_SwagBoy110

    Youtube is drunk

    I love that video. :lol:
  9. r_SwagBoy110

    More Tanki websites!

    :lol: I find this rather funny.
  10. r_SwagBoy110

    whats your rating

    What the heck? You steal my image. Just like that. -_-
  11. r_SwagBoy110

    whats your rating

    True.
  12. r_SwagBoy110

    Where is the issue for this month?

    Yeah. It's going to be awesome!
  13. r_SwagBoy110

    A most joyful occurrence...

    I missed 3 today. <_< Here's one...
  14. r_SwagBoy110

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    The swagged of Conan in his true form.
  15. r_SwagBoy110

    Where is the issue for this month?

    That's what I just said. Why did you post that. That was pointless.
  16. r_SwagBoy110

    Where is the issue for this month?

    Sorry about that. Don't worry, it will be released very soon. May 4th.
  17. r_SwagBoy110

    how many people are on your block list

    You're not a troll. At all.
  18. r_SwagBoy110

    how many people are on your block list

    Wrong. It's wiki-poo. Not wiki-goo.
  19. r_SwagBoy110

    how many people are on your block list

    Would you look at that.... <_<
  20. r_SwagBoy110

    CyberSport League Season 2 FINAL

    Good luck... (dare devils...) ._.
  21. r_SwagBoy110

    How to Sway Your Parents

    He get's allowance guys, he probably isn't eligible for a job.
×
×
  • Create New...