Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

GoldRock2

Tanker
  • Posts

    787
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by GoldRock2

  1. GoldRock2

    [Forum Game] Have You Ever?

    Yes. Have you ever hit your head against a ceiling/roof?
  2. GoldRock2

    [Forum Game] Guess the User

    Yes - only active English community members will be selected.
  3. GoldRock2

    Most overpowered weapon around the rank WO4?

    I'd say Rail M1, and if you're at WO5, Freeze M2.
  4. GoldRock2

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Yes, definitely.
  5. GoldRock2

    [Forum Game] Guess the User

    Both guesses are incorrect, though both were well thought out. Note the use of "Reported" rather than "reported".
  6. GoldRock2

    [Forum Game] Guess the User

    After a successful run, it's time to wrap this forum game up. Thanks for your support and thanks for taking part, guys! Special thanks to @SonofDeath for creating the banner! Like the game? Hit the up-vote button! Well, might as well have a go at creating what I hope will be a constructive forum game ^_^ In this game, the idea is to guess the user from a given clue. For example, the answer to the clue "Fidelity, Bravery, Integrity" would be @FederalBureauFBI, as this happens to be the official motto of the Federal Bureau of Investigation. These clues will be fairly challenging. Once one clue is solved, I will update the Hall of Fame (a leaderboard of those who have participated, ranked by number of clues solved), and change it to a new clue. I will check and update this thread at least twice daily, probably more often at times. If a clue is not guessed within 24 hours, it will automatically be worth 2 points. If a clue is not guessed within 48 hours, the answer will be revealed, and a new clue will replace it. Forum members chosen as solutions to clues will always be active at the time the clue was set. The current clue is: Round 136: "Explosive onomatopoeia + a count-up" Note that you can only have three guesses each per clue, at most. Hall of Fame: 1. - 23 2. @Royalworld - 17 3. @FC_BayernMunchen - 12 4. @unholycloak5 - 10 5. - 8 6. - 8 7. @loktinho - 7 8. - 7 9. @gazatron30 - 6 10. @sam131192 - 6 11. - 6 12. @Remaine - 5 13. @Raphael2 - 5 14. @SonofDeath - 4 15. - 3 16. @Wall_flower - 3 17. @TankCommando33 - 3 18. @ExtremeKiller26 - 3 19. @JELLYZ - 2 20. @LETCHIK_WOLK - 2 21. @DanTheKiller1 - 2 22. @hogree - 1 23. @ATHENA123 - 1 24. @jokjinari - 1 25. @HirunMeepage - 1 26. - 1 27. @Nirmaleer - 1 28. @already.dead - 1 Previous clues and solutions: Good luck!
  7. GoldRock2

    Viking m3 ..... seriously?

    And Viking has more HP at M0 and M1... yet it's basically only at M2 when Viking is superior stats-wise. I would also argue that Dictator only looks great at M3, whereas Viking looks good at all modifications.
  8. GoldRock2

    HAPPY BIRHDAY LT.Tank-Marshall

    Happy Birthday! No need to create another topic - stop creating topics about yourself, and try posting in other people's topics instead! :P In any case, happy birthday, and I hope you'll have a great day when it arrives ;)
  9. GoldRock2

    What to buy? Which is better?

    I'd actually disagree on both occasions. Wasp is practically made for Isida, out of all the weapons... If you can handle it, Wasp/Isida is pretty deadly. Besides, Hornet is waaaay too mainstream now (and before you mention it, I'm converting to Hunter M2 if I can rank before the sale) :P I'd also choose Railgun M2 over Thunder M2. To be fair, it's a close call (Thunder M2 is something I'll be getting this sale, too)... But Railgun M2 is amongst the most powerful weapons on the battlefield at our rank, and is really great if used effectively. Alternatively, if you drug a lot, then Thunder M2 is the way to go... but Rail is a perfect all-rounder weapon.
  10. GoldRock2

    Whats You Religion?

    I guess I'm a Hindu... ...though this is why I'm not religious.
  11. GoldRock2

    What to buy? Which is better?

    As an M3 hull, Dictator is extremely good, and is quite popular for its versatility. At other modifications, not so.
  12. GoldRock2

    Legends in Tanki Online

    Thank you, though I personally doubt that's accurate. Like the nickname, thanks :lol: Heh, well, about that... In my opinion, the real legends of the English community include the following: - (formerly koolwalky) - (formerly HichigoShiro) - @MadDog21 - @Barghest (formerly dingus) - - @Lhamster - @hogree - @skitee - (of course) - @joostcool There are likely numerous other legends whom I have forgotten, or whom I have not been around long enough to know of. In any case, I can at least say with some confidence that this list is more accurate than many suggestions given so far, and I hope that I can take examples from the significant positive effects these individuals have had on the community. There are certainly individuals (such as , @Valletta, @Raphael2, @loktinho etc.) who could be considered up-and-coming legends for their own contributions to our forum and game ^_^
  13. GoldRock2

    What to buy? Which is better?

    I'd get the medium M3 kit. It'll mean you'll have access to one of the best M3 hulls (statistics-wise) in the game, way before it unlocks. That's partly what influenced my decision to not get Dict M2 - so that I can get Dict M3 in the medium M3 kit when I reach the required rank, and so get more from my crystals. That's the plan :P
  14. GoldRock2

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Hmm, many thanks for the advice - I already have Dictator M1, but find it rather awkward to drive. Considering how long it takes to unlock Dictator M3, and the fact that it won't go well with the short-range weapons I already have, I'll probably go for Hunter.
  15. GoldRock2

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Erm... Any reasons for choosing one over the other? Looking back at my garage, it seems Hunter might be best for me, though I am still undecided. Thanks :)
  16. GoldRock2

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Hunter M2 or Dictator M2 when I rank (considering I would like to purchase Thunder M2 to go with one of them)? The rest of my garage includes Rail M2, Isida M2, Freeze M2, and Hornet M2. Alternatively, I can wait until I am able to purchase Viking M2. Thanks in advance!
  17. GoldRock2

    What is That?

    Just to add to what has already been said, the reason why someone might want to disable crystal boxes is because this allows the crystal fund to rise at a faster rate. This is more suited to those professional players who do not want to waste valuable seconds of a battle collecting crystal boxes, and would rather earn them through the fund whilst focussing on the battle.
  18. GoldRock2

    Master Of Parkour (Traceur Paint)

    I presume that the paint will stay in the garage indefinitely, if purchased when it was for sale.
  19. GoldRock2

    What I Believe...

    "I do believe in fairies! I do! I do!"
  20. GoldRock2

    Micro-upgrades review by NBAHbI4 and ArchangeI

    Great videos ^_^ Hmm, I'm sure it'd be possible to calculate whether one is better off fully micro-upgrading for the discount, or whether it's better to upgrade only the first few steps (and if so, how many steps)... I'll probably do the maths myself first before I micro-upgrade anything.
  21. GoldRock2

    What are you getting in the NY sale?

    Thunder M2, if I rank. Still debating whether to get Dict M2 to go with it, or to wait to get Viking M2 later.
  22. GoldRock2

    Do you believe in evolution?

    By 7 billion, I believe he was referring to the Earth's human population, rather than its age ^_^
  23. GoldRock2

    song of the centuary

    You took my first choice ^_^ Since it is 'of the century', I guess my second choice would be this:
×
×
  • Create New...