-
Posts
787 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
2
Everything posted by GoldRock2
-
Player GoldRock2 has been banned for a week. Reason: Violation of forum rules. Trolling/flaming.Rules
-
Which forum thread/topic do you check as you as you access the forum?
GoldRock2 replied to Atakhan in Archive
:lol: Nah, I've checked - still not unbanned; I think there's less than half an hour to go, though ^_^ -
The pilot episode of Tanki Online international video blog is out!
GoldRock2 replied to semyonkirov in News Archive
Very, very good. -
No problem, it was a fair question :lol: Yes, it's possible that the ads have a "click limit"...
-
Computer games; well they're to waste time, really. - Playing the game acts as relaxation - Hanging out in the forum improves my communication and social skills - Reporting improves my writing skills (which has actually made it easier for me to do well in English as a subject, interestingly) - Being staff means I improve my sense of maturity - Talking to fleas and Robbies improves my sense of immaturity - Being in a clan improves my sense of teamwork - Having helped to lead a clan improved my leadership and responsibility skills - Designing for that clan helped me to improve my graphic designing skills (and helped me to do better in IT as a subject) - Entering contests improves my video editing skills, and enhances my imagination - And last but certainly not least, being part of such a great community means that I have the opportunity to meet new people and gain new friends Useful things, computer games.
-
Which forum thread/topic do you check as you as you access the forum?
GoldRock2 replied to Atakhan in Archive
In this order, I: - Check my PMs - Check for new topics in Developers' News/Contests - Check for new posts in Press - At this point, if I have recently reported any hackers, I'd check my topic in Violators - Check my topic in Free Sport, and the topic of my clan (obviously in Clans) - Check topics/posts and reply in Off-Topic Discussion - And finally, check General for any half-decent topics that may have popped up - After all that, I sometimes visit Your Creativity, Newspaper Archive, and Gameplay - I never visit Problems and Solutions or Forum Games, and I no longer visit Teams. I only visit Rules/FAQ when helping out newer players. (EDIT) I'm pretty obsessed with routine ^_^ -
No, he's a little flea. ____________ Get back on topic, guys ^_^
-
What requirements must a user have before you accept their friend request?
GoldRock2 replied to Remaine in Archive
- Can speak English or Russian - I have quite a few Russian friends who I talk to through Google Translate, or who speak a limited amount of English. It's pretty interesting discussing the two communities with 'em, and I'm sure that there's a picture of me and my Reporter paint posing with some Russian player somewhere on their forum ^_^ - Must have spoken to them before at least once, as you said -
Recruit --> WO1 took me almost 1 and a half years :lol:
-
I can stalk you, if you wish :P (EDIT) Wait... that wasn't very subtle, was it? Ah well, you won't notice my evil stalking plans :ph34r:
-
Interview [Issue 15] In the Community Spotlight: lizerdgirl108
GoldRock2 replied to GoldRock in Newspaper Archive
^It's true, le hamster is pure evil *shudder* -
What is the best weapon to use when it says gold will fall?
GoldRock2 replied to r_Firingsniper0 in Archive
+1 -
Yeah, I know exactly what you mean - all crystals count at this rank, even if they aren't much, since you're probably just starting to enter the expensive world of M2s ^_^ UPDATE: The requests to give winners crystals have been sent to the developers, and hopefully they'll be able to add them to your accounts ASAP now.
-
Falcosenna, feel free to post your entry here for others to judge if you don't agree with our judgement of it :)
-
Me no lie D:
-
A few, though naming them may provoke them into stalking me even more :ph34r: (EDIT) Noob flea below He stalks Everyone Including Me A Lot
-
Actually, your video was pretty funny - none of the entries won because of the effort put into them, as I've repeated countless times now ^_^
-
I posted that at 7:45am, not 6am :P
-
Ah, it's you! Long time no see... I seem to recall you had a tendency to exaggerate; I don't believe you're old enough to be 5'11" in height :lol: And I'm British, not American :P Even so, I hate to say it, but 5'6" is (medically) the optimal height for a human. So don't feel too sad about your height, liz xD
-
Interview [Issue 15] In the Community Spotlight: lizerdgirl108
GoldRock2 replied to GoldRock in Newspaper Archive
Welcome to the community, and thanks ^_^ -
Actually, the player that put in most effort by a long shot was @Sachin.raikar. He submitted literally pages and pages of jokes and pictures he'd created, putting in at least 10x the effort everyone else did... The trouble was, they unfortunately weren't that funny overall, so he didn't receive anything. Even though I was hugely impressed with the amount of effort he'd put in. As for 2nd place, he did put a lot of effort in, but that isn't why he received a prize. I just thought that the whole thing was so unintentionally funny (the stupid voices, especially) that it deserved credit. "Don't make me shoot the bird outside of the window"... classic... :lol: His just made me laugh, even if not in the ways he'd intended.
-
Awesome to have you back! ^_^
-
Anyone think the Gold Box Holiday Paint should become a real paint?
GoldRock2 replied to FC_BayernMunchen in Archive
+1; I think the holiday paint is mediocre compared to many custom-made paints I've seen, really...
Jump to content










































































