Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

GoldRock2

Tanker
  • Posts

    787
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by GoldRock2

  1. GoldRock2

    Upgrade for mobile version.

    ^This is what I do. To be fair, it's not too hard to just type in a huge page number to the end of the URL to get to the last page.
  2. GoldRock2

    Wallpaper for login screen

    I wondered this myself... I'm sure many players would be willing to make a wallpaper for it, if the devs don't have the time ^_^
  3. GoldRock2

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Yeah... The point is that it's a very poorly disguised one :lol:
  4. GoldRock2

    djm5's Tanki Online Blog

    No, you PM me - I'm the Tanki reporter whose willing to do you the favour, so you should've taken the opportunity while you could. Forget it now, the blog doesn't seem so active. ~ @GoldRock
  5. GoldRock2

    Clans or Teams?

    It's not really something you can compare against, since teams are now like less-experienced clans... But yeah, I've stuck with my clan.
  6. GoldRock2

    [Issue 15] Tanki Humour!

    I remember you from somewhere... Do you have other accounts? I'm trying my best to get you the crystals before the discount, guys ^_^
  7. GoldRock2

    What will you get if there is a 40%-50% sale?

    Hmm... Nothing; I bought all the M2s I can already :lol: Well, I might buy all of my weapons/hulls to M1, if I feel like wasting some crystals ^_^
  8. GoldRock2

    Buy experience points

    I wouldn't mind having it back for a limited time period, and with a rank limit (for example, only those over Third Lieut. could use it, or something like that).
  9. Yes, that tactic was highlighted in this article ^_^ Very true - it's vital to use your shots well as a Rail user.
  10. GoldRock2

    WoOoW :) Nice ^

    Awesome! Next time, post it in the Congratulatory post topic ^_^
  11. GoldRock2

    Issue 15 out!

    All contest results will be published next issue, as always.
  12. GoldRock2

    [Issue 15] Main Topic

    Both of those words are either no longer answers to clues, or they are not answers to clues in the first place.
  13. GoldRock2

    2# Tankionline sha67 - Smoky

    Nice work, and looks like you've cut down on those special effects now so there's not as much! Great job ^_^
  14. GoldRock2

    Lizerdgirl108's Creativity

    Well, they're good for starters :P
  15. GoldRock2

    How much do you weigh?

    5 out of the 10 current reporters (including me) are aged 16 or below, I think ^_^
  16. GoldRock2

    How tall are you?

    :P *cough*Giant*cough* You should probably also consider the fact that I'm going to turn 15 in two months... So I've still got some growing time left ^_^
  17. GoldRock2

    Why is GoldRock banned

    Yes, feel free to PM me. Whatever I did, I've learnt from any errors made, so you won't see that happening again ;)
  18. GoldRock2

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Yeah, I beat all you nubs, came first on the winning team :P Even if I did flip quite a lot :lol: Maybe I do, but didn't see the sarcasm in your post? No need to point it out like that...
  19. GoldRock2

    How tall are you?

    Try to keep a cool head, midget. It should be easier to do so down at that height, since cold air sinks towards the ground ;)
  20. GoldRock2

    1# Tankionline sha67 - Railgun and Wasp

    +1 - great skills, but having so many effects makes it almost painful to watch.
  21. GoldRock2

    Lizerdgirl108's Creativity

    Great work, especially the sculpture and photography (which you clearly have a talent for). The spinny-Firebird thing is pretty creative, too - you could try putting your username onto the flames? It'd make a nice signature... Nice job, lots of potential as others have said :P
×
×
  • Create New...