Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

GoldRock2

Tanker
  • Posts

    787
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by GoldRock2

  1. GoldRock2

    Le Blasty's creativity, euh?

    Awesome, especially the painted wood pieces :o
  2. GoldRock2

    BRAND NEW Tanki Online Forum Awards

    It's true; you're welcome :P
  3. GoldRock2

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    *ahem* Newsflash: The world isn't fair. Communism: tried, tested, failed ^_^
  4. GoldRock2

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    The shadows suggest that the tank was just falling from the top, and was about to flip over to land upside-down (as it's slightly tilted in the pic). Ice just managed to time his pic to make it seem as if the tank was walking across the wall.
  5. GoldRock2

    [Issue 15] Tanki Humour!

    It's widely known that player voting is never fair... Though it might seem great on face-value (democratic and all that), you always get a few contestants who use many accounts to vote for themselves, and people who just vote for the friends ^_^
  6. GoldRock2

    Happy Birthday!

    Happy birthday, @navi613!
  7. GoldRock2

    Jokers in our Chat and Forum

    Nice, but many of us know 'bout that already :P
  8. GoldRock2

    Can you rank by buying Crystals?

    You never know, it might be brought back for a limited time someday (well, this is what I hope ^_^ ).
  9. GoldRock2

    tanki chess

    OK... great. For starters, how will it work?
  10. GoldRock2

    Tanki new maps - Rate plz - vote

    1. RACE TO THE TOP- 54, a bit dull in execution but the concept isn't bad. 2. Weird - 37, it just doesn't work well. 3. Prsion 2 - 72, quite good in execution and great concept, but could use more work. You've done well with the last map, good job :)
  11. GoldRock2

    What is your eye color?

    Very dark brown. Correct.
  12. GoldRock2

    What is your hair color?

    Black, but this has been taken a bit too far...
  13. GoldRock2

    [Issue 15] Tanki Humour!

    I can guarantee that I'll try my best to make sure you receive your prizes before the probable upcoming Tankmen's Day sale :)
  14. GoldRock2

    Review : Update 1.100's birthday

    Ikr, the newspaper is hardly read these day ^_^
  15. GoldRock2

    Changing the forum — updated 13.11

    +1, he's obviously put a lot of work into translating all that.
  16. GoldRock2

    The owner of "cartzz" is about to pass away

    I trusted a friend too much... Looks like I've been tricked, and I'm very annoyed with this guy now.
  17. GoldRock2

    R.I.P Cartzz

    Why didn't we give you people a pic of him in hospital? Because that's a. A breach of his privacy, and b. You would just say the pic is fake... You clearly just don't care about his death.
  18. GoldRock2

    R.I.P Cartzz

    Talk to two of his real life friends ( and ) if you want... But you clearly wouldn't care about his death even if you did believe in it.
  19. GoldRock2

    The owner of "cartzz" is about to pass away

    Yes, he passed away early in the morning :(
  20. GoldRock2

    R.I.P Cartzz

    His friend was on his account in the server chat, if that's what you're referring to... -.-
  21. GoldRock2

    Tanki World Records

    You probably have the highest "duellist D/L", too (27:1 or 27.00) ^_^
  22. GoldRock2

    The owner of "cartzz" is about to pass away

    Because some guys are sad people.
  23. GoldRock2

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    *post terminated*
  24. GoldRock2

    R.I.P Cartzz

    ^It's Devestation, a close friend of his, on his account, guys...
×
×
  • Create New...