Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

gazatron30

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 214
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by gazatron30

  1. gazatron30

    Congratulatory post

    I RANKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I see M2 mammy in the near future... :ph34r:
  2. gazatron30

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Should I wait for a sale to get M2 mammoth or get it now? I have the crystals now.
  3. gazatron30

    What to buy? Which is better?

    wait. after the rebalance, go on the test server and see what you like.
  4. gazatron30

    [Selling my account]

    O.o It's not possible to sell an account back to Tanki.
  5. gazatron30

    Anyone here from old Tanki?

    lol i joined JUST after that happened
  6. I would capitalize the 'G' in my nickname :P
  7. gazatron30

    Let's Discuss Paints!

    I'll probably wait for a sale and get firebird instead.
  8. gazatron30

    Let's Discuss Paints!

    i have cedar, should i bother getting rustle at the sale?
  9. gazatron30

    Looking for five brave guys!

    I'll do it (200 mines) what is your skype?
  10. gazatron30

    Funniest YouTube video you have ever seen

    Post on this topic the funniest youtube video you've ever seen. Example: Topic "rules": Follow the forum rules (no trolling, no spamming etc.) Make sure it's really funny :D Have fun with this!
  11. FederalBureauFBI or Almighty01.
  12. gazatron30

    if you had to trust one person

    Destroy-U BanjoBoy Daninator_Dominator Dmn_Slow Pause_Unpause tomboy_234 whodat34 long list, but i have to include all of them
  13. gazatron30

    Kasim and Sun against...

    no contest. devs are gonna take this one big time
  14. Very well said, I agree with all of the above.
  15. gazatron30

    What to buy? Which is better?

    With twins being nerfed, should i still plan on buying then m2?
  16. gazatron30

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    How do I ban a moderator? :3
  17. gazatron30

    [Forum Game] The Compliment Game

    You also know what a moderator is!
  18. gazatron30

    Whose your best friend?

    That's really nice of you man :) Mine are Destroy-U and BanjoBoy :D Sorry for picking 2 people, but i can't choose...lol
  19. I just got kicked from a CTF battle in Iran, i was on top by 800 pts, 3.5k+ fund, had just capped the last flag, and got kicked for foul play. -_- At least i got my reward, but i was almost very unlucky. P.S. I don't even remember there being any lag at all
  20. gazatron30

    Gold Boxes!

    And a WO got it xD
  21. gazatron30

    12 years ago [9/11/2001]

    We should be very thankful for all those heroes who gave their lives for others 12 years ago. We will never forget them. God bless them and their families!
×
×
  • Create New...