Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

r_DidYouKnowThat0

Tanker
  • Posts

    5 150
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by r_DidYouKnowThat0

  1. r_DidYouKnowThat0

    Tanki Online Quest - N°8 - Searching Group

    Well it was really weird that the day THE GAME had the answer 57, was the same day that Frost became 57,000 crystals. Coincidence? Eh. . .maybe. . . maybe not. . . maybe. . .I don't know anymore. :D
  2. r_DidYouKnowThat0

    Let's Discuss Freeze!

    @trombone_ftw: But it can really help ward off druggers in CTF however. It can stall raids until the timer runs out. :P
  3. r_DidYouKnowThat0

    Tanki Online Quest - N°8 - Searching Group

    Had Tanki Online been planning THE GAME all year long? Seems possible. :o Anyways, how do you even navigate Russian forum? So confusing.
  4. r_DidYouKnowThat0

    Tanki Online Quest - N°8 - Searching Group

    @millsman: That's why I use the copy and paste function. :(
  5. r_DidYouKnowThat0

    Tanki Online Quest - N°8 - Searching Group

    Looks like we overthought it. All we're doing is deducting information from the pictures with THE GAME numbers. All we needed to do for #2 was realize that it's asking for whoever got to Generalissimo rank first from the Brazilian community. I am more and more convinced that the answer for #1 was Wolfenstein. :P Oh well.
  6. r_DidYouKnowThat0

    Tanki Online Quest - N°8 - Searching Group

    His username: limadj2
  7. r_DidYouKnowThat0

    Tanki Online Quest - N°8 - Searching Group

    @AOFox: OOH OH OH! THAT'S THE BRAZILIAN FLAG! REMEMBER WHEN THEY FIRST LAUNCHED TANK IN BRAZIL? CHECK WHOEVER GOT TO GENERALISSIMO FIRST FROM BRAZIL. I BET THE CLUE IS ON HIS PROFILE OR SOMETHING. :D (edit) unless the answer is Brazil . .. but I am not sure. Check his profile first though. Whoever got to Generalissimo first from Brazil! I'm not sure who that is though. Someone has to dig that up.
  8. r_DidYouKnowThat0

    Tanki Online Quest - N°8 - Searching Group

    Yep. Nothing to be found in Wolfeinstein unless that is the incorrect map. . . . That picture is a dead end so far. . . :mellow: So it could be Smart Cooldowns or Wasp? Or Wolfenstein I guess? ... Any news on what the Russians think?
  9. r_DidYouKnowThat0

    Tanki Online Quest - N°8 - Searching Group

    I already inputted Wasp as my answer and all, but nonetheless I'm still interested to find out what the REAL answer is if Wasp isn't correct. :P But if the REAL answer is Wasp, then yay! :D
  10. r_DidYouKnowThat0

    Tanki Online Quest - N°8 - Searching Group

    Eh. I think Spectators have a bigger edge in this GAME, as they can easily check maps. But whatever. Time to inspect Wolfenstein, yes?!
  11. r_DidYouKnowThat0

    Tanki Online Quest - N°8 - Searching Group

    Don't worry, I checked everything about Wasp. I couldn't find a single trace of THE GAME there. :( But maybe I am overthinking all of this. We should check Wolfenstein.
  12. r_DidYouKnowThat0

    Tanki Online Quest - N°8 - Searching Group

    Does anyone know what map that is though? The one with the Vikings and Swordsmen. To me, the presence of drugs holds no more significance than that of the Wasp's. Perhaps if that map could be identifiable, could there be a clue hidden in that map? And the presence of the Vikings and Swordsmen could be a clue to what that map is! If someone can trace some historical sources and all, what map names hold clues of Vikings and other medieval elements? Perhaps we could be both wrong? Perhaps the answer is not Smart Cooldowns, nor Wasp? After all, Semyon did say that the keywords: (read the captions) BUT, was he referring to that exact symbol, or a standard NUMBER like we see in that picture with Vikings and Swordsmen with the number one? Going back to what I was saying about historical references, Vikings and Dictators or what? The swordsmen cladded in black, perhaps part of another civilization and army? Anyone know any of TANKI maps that hold historical references about Vikings and wars, etc.? Or am I just overthinking all of this?! :D
  13. r_DidYouKnowThat0

    Tanki Online Quest - N°8 - Searching Group

    Wow. I absolutely HATE it when there are two wikis of the same thing. Like, why would someone make an un-official version of it? Unless it was already made before the official one. . . <_< Did not notice that when I was on the wiki, and I rarely go on the wiki so I couldn't differentiate between the two. ./facepalm But thanks for the information. :D
  14. r_DidYouKnowThat0

    Tanki Online Quest - N°8 - Searching Group

    @Theawesomecooldude: That was not my post. That was another person's post. Lol. And if you read HIS explanation, he actually did look at the whole picture. Well unless there is another path this picture leads to, I'll agree that it's Wasp. Though maybe Wolfenstein isn't that bad of a bet either. But I'll still go with Wasp given the evidence. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- And I find it VERY interesting how you ask "how do we know the guys in the front are fighting for the Wasp?" Here, pay a visit to the Tanki Online Wiki. And go to the WASP section. Then scroll all the way down, and take a look at the EDITOR's note. Here, I'll copy and paste for you. Editor's Advice "Being a light and fast hull, I would recommend the wasp to people who want to fight frontline, it is however not completely perfect and will require successive Micro Upgrading in the fields of weight and armor in order to meet the basic battle standards. All in all, i would recommend this hull as a primary only if the user has another backup hull which has a much higher protection rate than the Wasp itself." Adnan Bhuiyan (talk) Take a look at the piece I underlined, italicized, and placed in bold.
  15. r_DidYouKnowThat0

    Hornet and Failgun

    "5. they use railgun completely wrong, it is a long range weapon. it is normally used it mid range areas, also another way it is used is camping. WTH? Camping with hornet? are these guys stupid or something? If ya gonna do that use flipping Titan it works 40x better, trust me I tried it." Eh? Just because it was made for long-range, doesn't mean it can't be effective in mid-range maps. It's actually pretty good in maps like Silence. Railguns are a pain to deal with, which is why I wear Digital paint. As for camping. As long as you don't die, and can actually camp with this combination, then go for it. Tanki isn't all about what equipment you have. The term "skill" also plays a major role. Your play-style, and strategy are key in battle. Yeah, Hammer is like a close-ranged Thunder/Railgun. Huge damage, fast shots, and a "long" reload, but not that long at all. And its shot dispersion isn't that wide, after all, it's a short-range weapon. So if you want to shoot 125 meters +, then dream on and get Thunder or something. Why do you think it doesn't have self-damage? Lol. And M3/4 version of Hammer is completely Overpowered and broken, especially with no paints.
  16. r_DidYouKnowThat0

    Tanki Online Quest - N°8 - Searching Group

    I took part in these events, and I never put my answers in all caps. Yet I still was correct . .. . I think . .. . . Yeah, I don't think I put my answers in all caps before.
  17. r_DidYouKnowThat0

    Tanki Online Quest - N°8 - Searching Group

    @Theawesomecooldude: Read scholzi96's spoilers. And he quotes what someone else had said. I'll copy and paste: " For those put Wasp, i can tell u that you are correct :) Why? First you start off seeing ' BACN ' on the wasp, ' BACN ' means wasp in russian. Second, There 1 person running away from a crowd, and u see if runs pretty fast, you can logic this crowd with mammoth, as its because mammoth is the slowest in the game which 100% cant catch a wasp, And that 1 person running pretty fast represents wasp, so wasp answer might be correct, Third, You can see a person standing close to the wasp with double protection against a double power. Why? Cause wasp is easy to get destroyed by a 1 shot rail, 1 shot hammer. Hence it put on double protection to prevent getting destroyed... Lastly for the gold, You can see 1 person falling off when getting the gold, Why? Wasp has almost 0% chance in getting gold, and always getting pushed by alot, so the person falling off also represents wasp, as very easy to get push off if you seen the various gold boxes montage.. Hence the answer could be ' WASP ' Hope this helps ;)"
  18. r_DidYouKnowThat0

    Tactics for hammer

    @AceAgent: Very good advice, and one that I was going to put as well. If you have 1/3 shots left, and you see enemy tanks in the distance, just shoot the shots into the air and let yourself reload. When they arrive, you'll be ready with 3/3 shots. But looking at the stats, rank, enemy Hammers, and experiencing Hammer's aim and shot dispersions myself, I think M0-M2 do just fine, but M3/4 could use some nerfing. Not that the dispersion is that "wide" anyway. Besides, it's supposed to be a sort of short-ranged to medium ranged gun, which it fits in quite remarkably with high damage output and NO self damage. Again, looking at the stats, ranks, I think it's just fine, even overpowered. Hopefully Paints will do its job. Two-shotting a Hornet M1 with Hammer M1 is already very good. Thunder M1 can't even do that, it needs 3 shots, and that's ASSUMING it's maximum damage. One shot matters, since that may be all the time your enemy needs to kill you.
  19. r_DidYouKnowThat0

    Let's Discuss Thunder!

    Well SOMEBODY made this battle. And I had fun winning EVERY . . . .SINGLE. . . .MATCH. :D Corpse Crusher can agree. Furthermore, Thunder is great in this map. That splash damage certainly allows you to take out multiple enemies simultaneously. As I said before, Thunder is almost perfect for this round. At the start of the round, here is a tip. You don't have to get to the top. Instead, let your Hornet/Wasp teammates do that, and instead, take out the enemy before they can reach the top. Or, kill them at their base all in one spot. It's the PERFECT camping spot, with also a health pack drop zone nearby, or you can go right back to your base to get a health pack in a few seconds. The enemies don't see you, and if they do, your splash damage renders them unable to hide AT ALL. In this position, you can directly attack their base. And you have several standing points from where you can fire at passing enemies. You'll either kill them, or wound them enough for your teammates to easily pick them off. You'll be an amazing menace, AND if done right, which isn't very tough, you can maintain an EXCELLENT D/L, and don't even get me started on drugs. Have fun! And Happy New Years! :D
  20. r_DidYouKnowThat0

    Special New Year map in-game now

    Someone made this map for ALL ranks. And let me tell you. I had FUN winning every match! :D Corpsecrusher can agree. My thoughts in a post -> http://en.tankiforum.com/index.php?showtopic=177128&p=4201846
  21. r_DidYouKnowThat0

    Is Tanki going uphill or downhill?

    The only problems I've had were TO making Private Battles PRO only, and the closing of the Violator's section - especially before they could implement the "educating" and "communicating" method. <_<
  22. r_DidYouKnowThat0

    Regarding Chat Violators Section being removed

    "Our goal is to have a lot of active moderators helping players, really soon. Please be patient until we reach that goal. Until then, feel free to block offensive players." I don't get it. Couldn't you have kept the Chat Violator's section OPEN until you've gotten more active moderators? You have enabled anarchy by closing it so soon. Are you even sure you can get enough "active" moderators "soon?" Besides, has the "educating" rule breakers been proven to work yet? And if the rule-breaker does not comply? Will he at least get a ban? The ./Vote function does not even work. I am very doubtful about this. Trying to be positive about it, but I can't. "We also do not want to make anyone be in fear, but to enjoy this game." They would only be in fear if they are breaking the chat rules, and harassing other players. They are the obstacle to others being able to enjoy the battle. "but with tens of thousands of players online each day, it's impossible for us to cover, talk to and help all of them, as it is impossible to prevent every violation." Yeah, that's why it's up to all of us to keep the environment safer. I tried this "educating", "communicating," and being "nice," as well, but all I get is even more swearing, and cussing. And the anger even gets directed at me. Obviously we have players who are arrogant, and very verbally violent. Without this Chat Violator's section, players have no leverage at all - at least in my experiences.
  23. r_DidYouKnowThat0

    A New Year message from Tanki Online

    Eh. I figured there were already so many "Happy New Year" posts that I might as well just Upvote one. . . . But oh well right: Happy New Years everybody. :P
  24. r_DidYouKnowThat0

    A New Year message from Tanki Online

    @duck100101: Didn't they say you'll still be able to play with Flash? Or was it Unity only in the first place?
  25. r_DidYouKnowThat0

    Special New Year map in-game now

    Finally. And nice, supporting CP Mode!
×
×
  • Create New...