-
Posts
5 150 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
1
Everything posted by r_DidYouKnowThat0
-
@Amon: Basically an argument.
-
@Nathan: You must have misunderstood. The CHAT violators section is closed. " From now on, the Chat Violations sections is no longer active. As the community of tankers grows and develops, the methods and goals of our team of volunteers team evolve as well. Reports by tankers are a valuable asset. However, we feel that confrontation is not the way to do things. It is better to educate than to punish. So from now on, helpers will be spending more time in chats in real time. Their duty will be to prevent violations by helping and educating tankers, instead of just banning for them. We believe in the maturity and good will of our players. This is why we believe that this decision will ultimately work better for the community." - Copy n' Pasted However, the GAME Violators section is still open. That's the part where you report saboteurs, hackers, and the like. The CHAT Violator's section is closed. You won't be able to get someone muted. As for free videos. . .It's not hard to FIND them actually. There are things like EZ Vid, or Screen-o-matic, Bandicam, etc. etc. It's just not many people would download it, and it could make your computer slow down a lot. . . The ./vote command is very old. Did you know that? Not many people use it, or care to use it. Especially the new people since it is so scarcely brought up. Moreover, that thing hardly works as Moderators rarely appear. Too many battles, too many things to do. It is useless pretty much.
-
@Nathan1100: They removed the Chat Violators' section. So it doesn't matter if you cuss, swear, etc. etc. etc. Doesn't matter how much you trash talk. You won't get banned at all. In order to get him in trouble for sabotage, you must take a video. Not many people can take videos. @bluelight1209: Paints are unrelated to this problem. As you can see, this saboteur was on the same team. In this case, damage was not the issue. The issue was the saboteur flipping the victim and cornering him/her into places and in the end, causing the team to LOSE using Hammer's high impact.
-
Next time you could just switch to Mammoth. And then you can taunt him all you like since he can't move you at all. LOL. Mammoth/Railgun is not a bad combo. . . .
-
Major General is my rank .. . . And you're at Second Lieutenant rank. . . We're seven ranks apart. . . And at our rank, especially after this sale, we can expect to see many Thunder M3's, Freeze M3's, Firebird M2's, etc. etc. And if it's a few ranks above, then they can have access to M3 Hulls. . . .And M3 Hornet unlocks at our rank. . . . And most likely all that M3 Gear is heavily MU'd. You're using M1 Wasp. . . . prepare to get 1-shotted. You're not going to be helping a lot. . . . And the increased drugging does not help either. Railguns will 1-shot you, or make you go flying.
-
The better the rank-up idea can also carry a bigger risk in failing to execute it, etc. But that's only if you go with parkour or something. Lool. Lol. Well good luck in the contest and early-congratulations on Ranking! :D I think I already saw Ilia.Archangel make a video about a rank-up. I'm subscribed to his channel after all, so it was pretty interesting. Lots of people would say Freeze I think, especially with its snow-like effect. . .Hmmm. . . . . But due to how costly it is, I'm not going to recommend going with the Railgun/Hornet XT + Frost Paint uniform. That's much too expensive. . .UNLESS you wait until the last day to purchase it when it's supposed to be really cheap . .Hmmm. Do that if you want, have the money for it, and is willing to take the risk of doing that in vain since you could potentially lose. . . But yeah I'm not sure HOW cheap the price will be at the LAST day for Hornet/Rail/Frost XT. . . . Might be cheap enough. . .but eh..
-
If you want to really make the game ruined, then sure, let people keep it forever. Common sense please.
-
@JusT_Para: I don't think this is ruining the game. . . But if this XT was permanent. THAT would ruin the game.
-
Hooray. . . . . hopefully I don't run into any pesky Railgun/Hornet XTs. . .and most likely on drugs too. . . . Good thing they are rental ONLY. I'd hate to see something like that being permanent. <_< :angry: :P
-
@D.E.T.E.C.T.I.V.E: No, it should be rent only.
-
@Mr.SV.ENS: So true. We need some protection from Hammers. Those things are broken without paint. ''Consider this an experiment. If we see that there is demand for custom looks and unique items, we will consider developing similar features in 2015.'' The custom looks and unique items will only be for rental right? Making something permanent like this, especially on drugs, is going to be like a Buyer-only (membership/premium) thing. Lol. At least it looks like it. @micah7586: Is it because you get paid for being a Moderator? Well then, you guys must get paid a lot. LOL. Or maybe you could have saved, or bought .. . but I'm betting the crystal salary is pretty good up there.
- 826 replies
-
- 19
-
-
This is like Smoky XT! Ah, no thanks. I spent all of my crystals. But good thing I have Digital?
- 826 replies
-
- 11
-
-
But what? Hopefully it won't be overpowered like the health kit- which I think is overpowered. I can literally pick up a Health kit first, and continue healing even after I am full health. I get shot by two Shafts, and it still keeps healing me till I'm full. If Health pack ever gets re-balance, Druggers won't be so powerful . .. but enough of health pack rant. Lol. Really interested in seeing what new supply they can come up with. There is already a supply for health, armor, speed, and damage. . . . . Range? Reload? Another special effect of the gun? Maybe activating a gun's, or even a hull's secondary ability? What? I mean, did they not say that they were trying to come up with a hover-hull? Or a deployable hull?
-
Yep. I've also noticed a LOT of cussing, and when I ask why, they reply by saying that it's because the Chat Violator's section is closed. It's great ain't it? :mellow:
-
I think it's just for fun. A treat for people who watch it till the end? :P
-
@Chameleos: Yeah. Hammer's good right now. VERY good actually, since there are no paints. We need paints for this! :P I'm guessing paints for this will arrive the same day Machine Gun arrives. . .. ?
-
Change of plans. Hazel-Rah said he wanted to think of some way to slow down reload, and make splash damage area (radius) bigger. So I said to myself: screw this. I want to keep up the firing rate. http://en.tankiforum.com/index.php?showtopic=237107&p=4190191 Results: Yeah, from 96,000 crystals to 700 or something. The reason why I almost maxed out my firing rate is that I want to keep it up. And the "skill build" I chose to go with was increasing fire-rate because my strategy would be to not to focus my damage on a single spot, but to have the luxury of dispersing it everywhere to inflict damage on more opponents. I mean either way, I know I'm not going to inflict much damage on a guy wearing Emerald. So might as well either knock him off-balance (which explains the last three MUs going to Impact Force, after I couldn't afford damage or reload), or move on to some other opponent, all the while chipping off his armor with splash damage. I invested 5 MUs into damage just for an extra treat or so. Haha. Especially since Kirby reminded me that the biggest MU's are in the beginning. Thanks for that. :D But yeah. I figured I don't need M3 Freeze. I only use Freeze in an emergency where the opposing team is making a comeback, usually with drugs. Then I go into a defensive stance with Freeze. I figured that I don't need to kill them, just keep them frozen and from getting away. (edit) The MU'ing feeling is crazy. O_O All it took was ONE click, and I was clicking so fast. It was like an avalanche. So addicting! Watching my crystals getting washed away. But I guess it was worth it! :D Still have to wait 7 hours for the last MU, but after that, it's time to use my new and improved Thunder.
-
Yes but if I choose not to MU, will I be alright still? I don't want to fall behind too much if others are just going to be using heavily MU'd equipment.
-
Eh. . now I'm doubtful again . . Do you think I'll fall behind if I don't MU? Will I struggle? I got Thunder M3, Isida M3, Viking M2, Wasp M2. . .
-
@orangebee: After THE GAME, people will have even more drugs- not just buyers. So the drug wars won't be going away anytime soon.
-
@Kirby2008: Alright thanks for the reminder. I think I wont Micro-upgrade this time. I'll wait for another MU sale, most likely one with free speed-ups. And I'll aim for an M3 Hull. Maybe rank up and get M3 Viking. And I also want Freeze M3, or Machine Gun M3 if it's infinite range. I'll stay with Digital paint. I hate enemy Railguns more than Thunders as I can make them self-destruct. So I can wait for Prodigy paint. And I still have Wasp on my mind to get to M3. . . .
-
Temporary Issue with in-game notifications for daily gifts
r_DidYouKnowThat0 replied to semyonkirov in News Archive
So I guess these Daily Gifts are more like Daily Surprises. Haha. But still waiting on that Machine Gun. .. .. -
I was wondering. Is this upcoming Micro-upgrade sale the biggest we have had yet on Micro-upgrades? The upcoming one is 50% off the MU's, and 80% off speed-ups. We never gotten any sale on MUs bigger than that, right?
-
@sam131192: I think what Kami was referring to was that sometimes your lag can suddenly spike during a heated battle, and you can disconnect. After disconnecting, you'd want to get back to the same battle to reclaim you fund and help your team win, right? Well he's saying that now you can't choose the server, so if you join any other server, you'll disconnect from that one, and your fund will be lost, etc. If the server is considered "full," then you'll be forced to another when logging in. It rarely happens to me, but eh.
-
@belle24100: Your postcard looks amazing. :o Awesome job. (But maybe the paint could have been Irbis? :P) And if you want to do parkour, then. . . .well .. . . .. ..Ah true. That would mean for Parkour you'd have to buy a PRO battle pass. Either for parkour mode, or for private mode if you want to do parkour with friends.
Jump to content










































































