Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

TheLonelyEpic

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 533
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TheLonelyEpic

  1. TheLonelyEpic

    New physics model for tanks

    Heehee; Hazel had already told some of us before even staff knew. #aheadofthegame
  2. TheLonelyEpic

    Changing the forum — updated 13.11

    LOL, so many people just giving reputation on staff lately simply because they can. Mostly upvotes, though, so glad our forum seems to be growing up maturity-wise.
  3. TheLonelyEpic

    Latest changes in micro-upgrades

    Ah, a hidden goodie in the "Invite Friends to Battles" update is it? Well, I'll get right on MUing all my stuff then.
  4. TheLonelyEpic

    Invite friends to battles!

    Sorry for double post, but OMG!!! I can finally see what server online friends are using. Time to start adding friends again. :D EDIT: Just realized I actually can't. Real smart Tanki, real smart.
  5. TheLonelyEpic

    Invite friends to battles!

    Wow - Hazel wasn't screwing with us, but actually telling the truth.
  6. Tik tok, boys. November's winding down and new physics haven't hit yet. I'm actually really disappointed, though, 'cause with the new MU style it looks helpful to me.
  7. TheLonelyEpic

    Some maps have disappeared?

    I know a few that are gone now: Crash Fort Knox II Gallery Madness Moon Silence Platform
  8. TheLonelyEpic

    Rico maps

    Polygon DMs are my favourite with Rico.
  9. TheLonelyEpic

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Well, my suggestion for you, dodubird, would be to do two rounds of M2 buying. Start with an earlier unlocking M2 combo around Major, most of which are affordable. Then use that combo to earn cry to buy Wasp and Smoky, as those M2s last a long way down the line into M3 territory.
  10. TheLonelyEpic

    Best Turret/Hull Combination for different playstyles

    Hunter/Rail or Hunter/Shaft fit your style well.
  11. TheLonelyEpic

    What to buy? Which is better?

    DYKT is absolutely right. There's no point in taking full damage from most guns, but just squeaking out alive from a single average popularity one.
  12. TheLonelyEpic

    Pics from Tanki Online tournament

    I have issues: Real money for winning the tournament - that's pretty cool of Tanki. Crystals for the Gold hunting comp. - *Salivating* Me want.
  13. TheLonelyEpic

    Let's Discuss Hunter!

    :lol:
  14. TheLonelyEpic

    What to buy? Which is better?

    It depends upon your plans and your distaste for certain turrets. However, I'd say get Jaguar over Swash, as it's more focused in protections. Patience, young grasshopper.
  15. TheLonelyEpic

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Yep, I think Smoky M2 is even better than some M3s.
  16. TheLonelyEpic

    Let's Discuss Hunter!

    I have to buy it first, though. :P
  17. TheLonelyEpic

    Let's Discuss Viking!

    Of course Dictator M3 will be better. Sorry Viking-lovers, but those stats can't be denied.
  18. TheLonelyEpic

    What to buy? Which is better?

    I really hate Rail and Thunder. Not many paints offer protection from both, so does anyone have suggestions for my future choices? Other turret protections I'd like would be Twins and Firebird, but those are secondary bonuses.
  19. TheLonelyEpic

    Modification Goals

    Whoo! I couldn't resist this sale. #ThundyWuv
  20. TheLonelyEpic

    Let's Discuss Hunter!

    Same.
  21. TheLonelyEpic

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Yes, Hunter's the clear choice, IMO. You have one light hull already, plus Thunder - and I think Isida - are better with Hunter than Wasp.
  22. TheLonelyEpic

    Latest changes in micro-upgrades

    How do you know?
  23. TheLonelyEpic

    Let's Discuss Hunter!

    I love me my Thinder, eh. :P
  24. TheLonelyEpic

    Let's Discuss Viking!

    Okay, so use walls and shrubs for cover.
  25. TheLonelyEpic

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Thunder. It's good for that short range fire, but without getting too close. It also goes well with Viking.
×
×
  • Create New...