Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

TheLonelyEpic

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 533
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TheLonelyEpic

  1. TheLonelyEpic

    What to buy? Which is better?

    IMO, Smoky/Titan M1 would be the best if MUed and after new physics.
  2. TheLonelyEpic

    Gold Boxes!

    Does the 3000 Gold fall in any map right now or just HALLOWEEN?
  3. TheLonelyEpic

    What to buy? Which is better?

    :mellow: But still doesn't edit the post... Titan will be better after new physics, but I'd take Viking right now.
  4. TheLonelyEpic

    Modification Goals

    Bump it.
  5. TheLonelyEpic

    how many crystals do you have

    Wonderful. That warmed my heart. :rolleyes: I have 55k right now, hopefully I'll earn 25,000 more by the time new physics are implemented.
  6. TheLonelyEpic

    Guys what should i buy, M2 Thunder or M2 Twins?

    I have to agree; Twins still be powerful, but won't compete at a range.
  7. TheLonelyEpic

    Freeze M2 or Isida M2?

    I'd like to personally thank bladesaw for grave-digging my old topic. Cheers, pal. Now, this was in the past, so I have Isida M2 and Freeze M1. Can someone please close this topic! :angry:
  8. TheLonelyEpic

    What should I buy (m2)

    I would pay to watch Robbie crush you in an NS battle. You're a rich, selfish, arrogant brat and you think your better than everyone else simply because of the size of your wallet. I'm telling you right now that the world has a way to deal with problems like you, but the solution wouldn't be to your liking. You need to sit down, shut up and stay out of this forum until you mature.
  9. TheLonelyEpic

    How to rank up Quickly

    Drugs on pretty much any hull except Wasp helps you rank quickly. I also find that most range weapons do pretty well in TDMs, too.
  10. TheLonelyEpic

    Garage and future plans

    You know I like your plan, but I do encourage grabbing Tundra at the first 50% sale, preferably before Hunter.
  11. TheLonelyEpic

    What to buy? Which is better?

    It is for small maps, but anything larger and I'd still pick a light hull.
  12. TheLonelyEpic

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Save - most M1s won't serve you so well anymore.
  13. TheLonelyEpic

    What's your luckiest moment in tanki online

    Getting 2 golds and 6 crystal bonuses in the past week.
  14. TheLonelyEpic

    Freeze M2 or Isida M2?

    And Mammout. :lol:
  15. TheLonelyEpic

    Guys what should i buy, M2 Thunder or M2 Twins?

    Ask right here: What to buy-What to use.
  16. TheLonelyEpic

    What should I buy (m2)

    Buy all the product kits, Richie. But don't forget to buy everything else too. :P
  17. TheLonelyEpic

    how many crystals do you have

    Nice grave-dig, bro.
  18. TheLonelyEpic

    Fast Ranking Up

    So according to the OP: 1. Grab your big boom cannon and fat metal cow. 2. Play against noobs. 3. Drug. I say, what an infallible technique.
  19. TheLonelyEpic

    Twins + Mammoth - Overpowered combo

    No, no, no. Use some originality please.
  20. TheLonelyEpic

    Upcoming graphics updates in Tanki Online

    Ooh, coming out in November just like new physics are coming out in October, eh?
  21. TheLonelyEpic

    Twins + Mammoth - Overpowered combo

    Oh, the ignorance.
  22. TheLonelyEpic

    Modification Goals

    A long time ago I used to use Fire, but that's in the past and I'm not looking for a new close-range turret.
  23. TheLonelyEpic

    TheLonelyEpic's Garage Analysis

    True, but it's not as nice as having 81k. :P
  24. TheLonelyEpic

    Why not all ranks can fight together

    What noobs talk about when together.
×
×
  • Create New...