Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

TheLonelyEpic

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 533
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TheLonelyEpic

  1. TheLonelyEpic

    Why it is forbidden to publicly discuss moderation.

    I was told by FBI to PM Eddy if I had a problem with a ban, and he has always worked it out for me. I agree with kool on the rest of it, though.
  2. TheLonelyEpic

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Cool story, bro. <_<
  3. TheLonelyEpic

    What's the quickest way YOU earn crystals?

    Not true at all. At my rank I already have Rail/Twins/Hornet/Mammy M1, Isida M2 and Tundra. That's without buying any cry. It's easily possible to have a few weaps and hulls at each modification, as well as a nice paint.
  4. TheLonelyEpic

    @Devs We need more servers.

    :rolleyes: People just never figure this one out.
  5. TheLonelyEpic

    When you're critically hit by a Smoky'er...

    I usually survive with my trusty Tundra.
  6. TheLonelyEpic

    Tankman's Day discount is already on!

    Alt.? Or do you mean M2?
  7. TheLonelyEpic

    What would you remember the person above for?

    ^The best troller I've ever seen, although that little flea is pretty good too.
  8. Le annoying and slightly illiterate.
  9. TheLonelyEpic

    Tankman's Day discount is already on!

    :D Isida M0-M2 and Twins M1.
  10. TheLonelyEpic

    [Guide] Noobs-How to win with lots of noobs

    Nope, you a noob. And noob be wanting instant gratification with no effort involved.
  11. TheLonelyEpic

    What country are you from?

    Uh, I knew that, I was just wondering about how different Bangladesh is to Belgium, that's all.
  12. TheLonelyEpic

    Railgun or Thunder

    It's all opinions.
  13. TheLonelyEpic

    My macro-photography.

    Love the bees, split.
  14. TheLonelyEpic

    Lizerdgirl108's Creativity

    :o That is just incredibly creepy. I don't know how you sleep at night, liz.
  15. TheLonelyEpic

    Lizerdgirl108's Creativity

    :o That is just incredibly creepy. I don't know how you sleep at night, liz.
  16. TheLonelyEpic

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Freeze, as I think it's worth more at your level.
  17. TheLonelyEpic

    Discount on Tankman’s Day depends on you!

    Yep. I'm at UTC-7, so the discount starts for me at 8:00 pm Saturday night.
  18. TheLonelyEpic

    Discount on Tankman’s Day depends on you!

    Ask in "Gameplay." Freeze.
  19. TheLonelyEpic

    What to buy on sale?

    Is everything "low rank" to you, hotwheel? I think those are good decisions, BTW.
  20. TheLonelyEpic

    twins m1 or thunder m1

    Good choice. :)
  21. TheLonelyEpic

    Discount on Tankman’s Day depends on you!

    :lol: What a silly.
  22. TheLonelyEpic

    Your fav apps on tablets/smartphones.

    My favourites are: Chrome Youtube Temple Run
×
×
  • Create New...