Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

TheLonelyEpic

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 533
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TheLonelyEpic

  1. TheLonelyEpic

    Update 186 — Product kits for all ranks!

    Stupid, just stupid.
  2. TheLonelyEpic

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Smoky or Thunder, mainly focusing on M2 modifications?
  3. TheLonelyEpic

    post ur garage

    Still the same for me. I don't think Destroy is wasting cry, because I'm pretty sure he buys.
  4. TheLonelyEpic

    Which rank do u usually play with/against

    Anyone below Colonel, as I'm not a big fan of battling M3s right now.
  5. TheLonelyEpic

    Tips and Tricks for Tanki

    I'm sorry, can't be bothered to squint for 20 minutes just to read this. Please change the colour.
  6. TheLonelyEpic

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Definitely Freeze, seeing how far away Fire is. Also, although most agree Fire M2 is better, you play very well with Freeze, so it'll help you get cry and xp quicker for Fire.
  7. TheLonelyEpic

    What to buy? Which is better?

    LOL, Madrid better win the UEFA Champions League this year, the amount of money they're spending.
  8. TheLonelyEpic

    What to buy? Which is better?

    So what is your main? And BTW, Arsenal's the best.
  9. No gambling bar - like all the updates. No real change to MUs - hate it all.
  10. TheLonelyEpic

    What country are you from?

    Already entered them, but they did not show. Please provide a direct link to each user acc. I'll add some countries soon, guys.
  11. TheLonelyEpic

    Looking for five brave guys!

    I'm not gonna waste mines on something stupid, just tell us and maybe more people will volunteer.
  12. TheLonelyEpic

    What to buy? Which is better?

    No, no. It's basically the same situation as Corrosion vs. Rustle. If you want Tundra, just save for Digital. Python or saving, IMO, unless you're desperate for Cedar's Thunder protection.
  13. TheLonelyEpic

    Thanks MizARee

    Yeah, I have, but never had any problems with him.
  14. TheLonelyEpic

    Thanks MizARee

    I hope they don't give her a real Medal of Merit - I thought she was a terrible staff member.
  15. TheLonelyEpic

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Thanks for the intel, but I actually put down the wrong hull. I meant Hunter or Dictator, not Viking. :blush: Sorry guys.
  16. TheLonelyEpic

    post ur garage

    ^Huh... Buyer!
  17. TheLonelyEpic

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Stop asking over and over. I suggest Thunder with Viking. After new physics, should I get Hunter or Dictator. Why?
  18. TheLonelyEpic

    if you had to trust one person

    Only because you've shared things about your personal life, as Arch has too. Everyone else on that list is just a bit of writing except you two, so I wouldn't trust them to hold my drink. As funny as we all find you Hichi, try being a bit more mature. <_< Probably some of Liz's stalkers are after this goal, but I don't think it's me, okay.
  19. TheLonelyEpic

    How many money have you spent on Crystals?

    Not a dime, but Tanki should not despair, I may one day. If only I could just pay with a tenner, I would. Stupid internet. <_<
  20. TheLonelyEpic

    Tanki Morales: Handing over flag.

    I'm embarrassed to admit how long it took me to figure that one out.
  21. TheLonelyEpic

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Definitely. It wasn't part of my plan originally, but after some time playing with Rail I was convinced I wanted M2 in the future. Yeah, you should really read the question before blabbing your random opinions.
  22. TheLonelyEpic

    Gold boxes vs. good funds

    That's alright. i just wasn't trying to put an emphasis on what was more feasible, just on which is better to grab IMO.
  23. TheLonelyEpic

    What or What

    ^Mhmm, that's right. But I'd suggest Thunder, although if you use a light tank Rail might be better.
×
×
  • Create New...