Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

TheLonelyEpic

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 533
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TheLonelyEpic

  1. TheLonelyEpic

    Warrant Officer 6

    Follows the previous format.
  2. TheLonelyEpic

    Who here uses Alternate Controls?

    Don't know what the alternate camera controls are. When I read the title I thought you were talking about the option to inverse controls while moving backwards.
  3. TheLonelyEpic

    Please tell your dream paint that you wish too have.....

    Uh, IDK for the really high rollers, but I'm interested in Digital. After that, I'll see how it goes against M3s.
  4. TheLonelyEpic

    Put these in order

    Titan M1 Isida M1 Railgun M1 Dictator M1 Twins M1 Hunter M1 Smoky M1 Ricochet M1 Thunder M1 Edited; I understand now, sorry.
  5. TheLonelyEpic

    Share combo tips!

    With Isida, don't be afraid to attack. Most players won't expect it, so try to get behind them. This works really well in Sandbox and Subway, where you can jump over tanks and then circle back around. Another good tip is to always try to steal kills. Many Isidas get bad D/Ls because they spend a lot of time following teammates into dangerous areas. However, don't waste your whole charge on healing; save some to leech health from enemies. If Mammy or Titan is in front of you, heal them a bit, then jump out for a second to regain health and try to steal their kill. Remeber, an Isida with a good D/L will always top the charts.
  6. TheLonelyEpic

    Gold boxes vs. good funds

    I prefer Gold because it is more economical. What I mean is that I don't gain any experience from a gold that I'd have to if I were to take a large reward. This way I can afford more modifications quicker.
  7. TheLonelyEpic

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Yes, you've been here a while, but how how much experience do you have with M2s and M3s? That's why he wants to know whether you have another acc. that can use these weaps.
  8. TheLonelyEpic

    What type of Isida are you?

    Defense - offense Isida right here.
  9. TheLonelyEpic

    Modification Goals

    OK, bro. It was my choice to write off Thunder because I think M3 is crap. I enjoy Freeze gameplay and I'll use my Isida when i want to be first, but it's just a game for fun, hey.
  10. TheLonelyEpic

    Why it is forbidden to publicly discuss moderation.

    Hey, FBI, maybe you should re-read this, eh? If you disagree with my insinuation, I'd suggest you start deleting some posts.
  11. TheLonelyEpic

    You must see this!

    Incognito... B)
  12. TheLonelyEpic

    Why it is forbidden to publicly discuss moderation.

    So Husto is a "bad guy?" I agree with Bayern, but if you're too immature to concede a point, then I don't know why you're part of the staff.
  13. TheLonelyEpic

    Why it is forbidden to publicly discuss moderation.

    Ah, yeah, sorry, but it took you two days to get to Eddy's PM. That meant I was two days unable to post or communicate in-game. I hope some people get to read this before it is deleted.
  14. TheLonelyEpic

    A Sad Goodbye (Not Me)

    A week, but Goldy might have more on his alt., IDK. The main thing is that they lost their staff positions.
  15. TheLonelyEpic

    Homework Help!

    "Or"? Sorry don't really know what you're trying to do. :unsure: Edit: I can tell you that the two points would be easiest to use if they were a whole number on both the y and x axis; slope = rise over run, so take the two points and figure it out.
  16. TheLonelyEpic

    A Sad Goodbye (Not Me)

    Dear avid forumers, Many of you have probably noticed the bans placed upon Goldy and Selena. (I know Swag has also stepped down, but events are still developing.) Unfortunately, it appears they will no longer be working for the English community newspaper. It's not for me or any others to involve ourselves, but I just wanted to say goodbye to all your great work, guys. I for one, will miss your monthly contributions, but hope to still see you on the forum daily. GL in the game if you stay here, and I hope you all live very successful lives, TLE.
  17. TheLonelyEpic

    Modification Goals

    Bumped this for everyone to see my new items and plans.
  18. TheLonelyEpic

    Freeze M2 or Isida M2?

    Mod may close this, as I have purchased Isida at the Tankmen Day sale.
  19. TheLonelyEpic

    Tanki Morales: Teaming in DM's

    Stupid guys refuse to team even when we have the same weapon. :angry: I've only teamed with English-speaking people I know a bit.
  20. TheLonelyEpic

    What to buy? Which is better?

    I'd save for Cedar or Tundra at this point, because Viking ain't great, IMO.
  21. TheLonelyEpic

    how many crystals do you have

    Had 90k, but now I'm at 26k. :(
  22. TheLonelyEpic

    post ur garage

    Grr. You buy almost as much as Hero. :ph34r:
  23. TheLonelyEpic

    Real life jobs

    LOL, still in HS, mainly focused on literature and social sciences, plus during summer I train other kids and myself.
  24. TheLonelyEpic

    Why it is forbidden to publicly discuss moderation.

    :o I was curious about this; they nailed them both at the same time. Wow.
×
×
  • Create New...