Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

ATHENA123

Tanker
  • Posts

    939
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ATHENA123

  1. I love the article but the easier question would have been what doesn't make tank so re playable. I love it all :D
  2. ATHENA123

    Let's Discuss Firebird!

    I'm gonna buy it as soon as I rank sale or not
  3. ATHENA123

    Tanki Couples

    ^ I don't even have a girlfriend -_- its cool because I wish I did :D Wow alot of people posted in between
  4. ATHENA123

    Tanki Couples

    cool :D
  5. ATHENA123

    [Forum Game] Guess the User

    ^nice (wow you put me in :D )
  6. ATHENA123

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    ^ :lol: pros with noob tanks. cool :) nice pic
  7. ATHENA123

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Test server parkour on abyss ^_^ quite fun https://imageshack.com/i/mjrtilp
  8. ATHENA123

    Let's Discuss Hornet!

    ^ that pretty much sums it up :D
  9. ATHENA123

    Let's Discuss Firebird!

    ^ I mued mine just once :(
  10. ATHENA123

    TankiOnline WeeklyPoll

    ^ for next poll?
  11. ATHENA123

    Tanki Couples

    You have a girlfriend that plays?
  12. ATHENA123

    Tanki Couples

    ^ he did :lol:
  13. ATHENA123

    TankiOnline WeeklyPoll

    Light hull and short range :)
  14. ATHENA123

    Let's Discuss Firebird!

    Absolutley worth the price
  15. ATHENA123

    Tanki Couples

    :lol:
  16. ATHENA123

    Rate Tanki Online!

    10!
  17. ^ same happend to me. There was supposedly a discount but never showed so I didn't buy
  18. ATHENA123

    Tanki Couples

    Where is that? This thread?
  19. ATHENA123

    Discount on Isida

    Still 18k for me in my garage :(
  20. ATHENA123

    Let's Discuss Firebird!

    ^great weapon. even at my rank i still use fire m1
  21. ATHENA123

    I remember when _______ (Share yours)

    I remember when crystal boxes were one and golds were one hundred
  22. ^ :) I've seen you around. I think you're a good person
×
×
  • Create New...