Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

ATHENA123

Tanker
  • Posts

    939
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ATHENA123

  1. ATHENA123

    Drugs, Guns, Hulls

    Firebird double power hornet
  2. ATHENA123

    [Forum Game] Guess the User

    It is hithere The definable ways- somewhere to hit and to say hi to someone It has to be
  3. ATHENA123

    Your dream rank!

    Commander. My m3 fire comes then :p
  4. ATHENA123

    What is your favorite weapon and map

    Firebird Düsseldorf
  5. ATHENA123

    Let's Discuss Firebird!

    ^ I never knew you were a fire user. Cool
  6. ATHENA123

    [Forum Game] Are you afraid of ?

    No. I just all-out drug and kill it Are you afraid of a m3 mammoth m3 Firebird on drugs with picasso
  7. ATHENA123

    [Forum Game] Would You Rather?

    If she's your girlfriend why not kiss her?
  8. ATHENA123

    [Forum Game] Would You Rather?

    100k crystals :) WYR Eat a potato or tomato?
  9. ATHENA123

    [Forum Game] Have You Ever?

    Oh yeah HYE got 4 gold box 3000 in the same event?
  10. ATHENA123

    [Forum Game] Are You?

    I'm sure îm good at math 95℅ average :D Are you a noob?
  11. ATHENA123

    [Forum Game] Have You Ever?

    Ha ha. :lol: Not yet ;) (Yes I am a boy) HYE gone skydiving?
  12. ATHENA123

    A guide to Firebird

    Love the guide and turret. M1, I find, is also quite good even at second lit. I don't know though. May need to switch over to thunder untill I'm a major. Used this weapon since day 2 of my tanki career. No joke :l Nice job haider ;)
  13. ATHENA123

    to the boys and girls in tanki forum

    Good luck :D
  14. ATHENA123

    Let's Discuss Hornet!

    I know but I couldn't resist :pNo its actualy quite good :)
  15. ATHENA123

    Favourite Animal(s)?

    Ok thanks :p
  16. ATHENA123

    THE GAME is over

    Gee thanks :lol:
  17. ATHENA123

    Im new at this forum !

    Good idea Arch :)
  18. ATHENA123

    Im new at this forum !

    My advice ignore him :lol:
  19. ATHENA123

    What language(s) do you speak?

    English-fluent German- a fair bit French-some
  20. ATHENA123

    Favourite Animal(s)?

    Don't tell my sister. She's obsessed with turtles :lol:
  21. ATHENA123

    Favourite Animal(s)?

    That's my moms favourite to :)
  22. ATHENA123

    Let's Discuss Hornet!

    The fire or hornet?
×
×
  • Create New...